Current Job Offer at NetPro International Limited
Posted on: 12 December, 2014
Deadline: 19 December, 2014
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NetPro International Limited
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our track record of excellence in bespoke technology service provision, outstanding customer service, operational efficiency, flexible costing model and 360 support framework has indeed set us apart from our competitors.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- To provide consultation and support services in instructional design, strategies, assessment, technology, and distributed learning for instructional development, blended learning or e-learning projects.
- To specify and design e-Learning solutions for higher education clients base in collaboration with senior team members.
- Develop bespoke e-Learning solutions for a variety of subjects and industries
- Analyse learning aims and objectives and work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design solutions that align with these
- Coordinates instructional design projects from inception to completion; enters data into database, and maintains files and records.
- Consults with faculty on instructional design and learning objectives.
- Assists in the development of instructional strategies, course materials, assessment techniques, appropriate integration of instructional technologies and best practices.
- Designs and produces learning materials in a variety of formats including print, graphics, audio, video,animation and multimedia to support teaching, learning, and college information needs.
- Provides assistance to faculty in technology tools and methods, use of instructional software, and effective uses of multimedia.
- Researches and makes recommendations on educational best practices, instructional resources, instructional technologies and multimedia hardware/software to support teaching and learning.
- Designs, develops, and delivers workshops and training to faculty and staff in the use of instructional technologies and educational best practices; maintains records.
- Facilitates curriculum development sessions, documents findings, and writes reports.
- Conducts occupational analysis and develops job profiles.
- Develop innovative ideas for e-Learning resources
- Produce well written audio and video scripts to produce high quality course assets
- Must possess required knowledge and be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be performed.
- Demonstrated proficiency using standard office software applications and web page editors, graphic software, and basic HTML and mobile applications. Knowledge of Adobe e-Learning Suite, Camtasia or equivalent is also essential.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Qualifications in instructional/curriculum design, particularly for online delivery or a related area
- At least Two years instructional design and development work experience. Experience in the use and administration of Learning Management Systems and creation of e-learning tools are a key requirements.
- At least a B.Sc degree in related discipline.
- Highly literate with some demonstrable writing ability
- Good visual design skills and the ability to storyboard
- Good verbal communicator, able to liaise with client contacts
- Very good eye for detail
- Smart and presentable
- Organised with a "can do" attitude
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Minimum 1 year experience in online development
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Method of Application
All interested candidates who meet strictly the requirements as stated above should please send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title "e-learning development manager" as the subject of the email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NetPro International LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies At A Leading Nigerian Based Managed IT Security Services Provider (MSSP) - LUDAEL Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunity at Transsion Holdings
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)