xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software
Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Website Design and Hosting Services, Software as a
Service (S-a-a-S) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Inter-mediation, Mobile Support, Application Designs and Off-
shelf Software for Office and Business routines.
In our bid to further enhance our development process, we are currently recruiting software professionals who have stuffs to
offer and willing to further improve their skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player youth with real passion for software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of expert engineers; why not advance your career at xPlug Technologies Limited today?
- Basically, Software designs, developments and analysis
- Work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, C#, ASP.Net, PHP, MS SQL, MYSQL, etc.
- Provide last level support on ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting, etc.
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities, etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products. And much more.
- Development Environments
- MS Visual Studio 2010+, NetBean 7.1.2+, Dreamweaver CS4+, Fireworks CS4+, MySQL Workbench, Notepad++, PHPAdmin, pgAdmin III+, etc.
- Development Methods -
- Agile Software Development, Waterfall Development Model, etc.
- Ability to provide last level support to various applications
- Must be a Database Design Expert on Postgres SQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle 9i+, MySQ -
- Must be vast and advanced in database modeling, performance tuning, database migration across various platforms
- Database programming using Query Analyzer, PL SQL, etc.
Required Skills as stated above
- Software Design and Analysis Skills
- Passion for IT
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Must be very “Tech-Savvy” and knowledgeable about anything IT
- At least 5 fully designed and active software projects to showcase at the interview.
- At least MCP / MCAD or related certifications
All Application Requirements:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in pdf format
Other Personal Competencies:
- Applicants must have passion for IT
- Excellent design and Strong analytic skills
- Ability to lead teams of developers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Team Player
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter, typed as email message and CV be attached to the email to: email@example.com
Note: Subject of the email should be the Job Title as stated above
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale