Promasidor is a multi-local food manufacturer that has its roots firmly established in Africa. Promasidor produces, distributes and markets its quality range of products in more than 25 countries across the continent, bringing joy to millions of consumers. Promasidor's milk powders, food enhancement products and beverages are affordable, delicious and good for you.
Overall Job Responsibility
- Responsible for managing our medical delegate team to ensure effective and ethical promotion of Company’s infant nutrition products to Health Care Practitioners (HCP) within approved budget.
- Plans, coordinates and controls activities of medical delegate team in line with WHO Code/ Local Code to ensure optimum contribution to business objectives
WHO Issues Management
- Ensures strict adherence to the WHO Code of ethics (ethical marketing)
- Monitors conformity of marketing practices of products covered by the WHO Code of Ethics
- Maintains contacts with Government Agencies, NGOs to ensure mutual understanding of WHO Code guideline and recommendations.
- Identifies opportunities for new business area
- Manages negotiation process to obtain contracts, tender business etc
- Achieves targets objective in terms of sales, and real internal growth (RIG).
Field Marketing Management
- Recommends field structure and changes for business growth
- Ensures an effective overall territory coverage
- Liaises with sales and other departments to ensure adequate distribution of Infant Nutrition products.
- Achieves reach targets in terms of contacts (individuals and institutions)
- Participates actively in HCPs activities.
- Keeps Marketing Management aware of developments relating to competition, trends and changes in the medical health environment
- Ensures optimisation of Agencies resources in Service delivery
- Achieves business goals within the allocated budget
- Keeps operational cost within budget
- Develops and monitors performance indicators for measuring the department’s performance.
Desired Skills and Experience
- BSc Hons (min of with second Class lower division) from a recognised University in any of the following courses: Nutrition, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Dietetics, Nursing, Pharmacy, Home Economics.
- Additional qualification will be an advantage.
- 5 years experience with at least three years in a supervisory role in a hospital, health care facility or pharmaceutical Industry.
- Sound technical and scientific knowledge (including competition)
- Effective oral and written communication ability
- Flexible and easily adapts to changing job demands
- Drive and high level of initiative
- Computer literate.
- Strategic thinking
- Transparency and high ethical standards
- Should be prepared to be based anywhere in the country and travel extensively.
- Must posses a valid driving license
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.