JPM Consulting Limited a rare breed of professional, ethically responsible in providing innovation business solutions in arrears, Tax Management, Financial Advisory Services, Consulting, Enterprises Risk Management Services, Human Capital, Development and Training. We are in Nigeria, United Arab Emirate, Dubai and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Manager; compose and type letters, memoranda, and other correspondence related to assigned human resources programs and activities; prepare a variety of reports including technical reports and status reports pertaining to human resource management programs and activities.
- Plan and coordinate recruitment and examinations; prepare job announcements and advertisements; administer and score tests; notify candidates of application/employment status; prepare certification lists.
- A minimum of ND
- Have 1-3 years experience
- Computer literate
- Must have listening ears
go to method of application »
- Prospecting new clients and following up aggressively on contacts
- Making presentations/demos to make a sale
- Develop leads for new business
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers; prospect for new business
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of agreements and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers;
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements
- Projection of a positive organizational image to clients and the public at large.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong customer focus.
- Smart thinker and execution skills.
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Results and performance oriented.
- Must possess a minimum of a second class Upper in Business Administration or any related discipline from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Experience in logistics is an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Monitor staffing levels, identify staff vacancies, anticipate future staffing requirements in line with strategic plans, recruit and select candidates.
- Develop and place job adverts; review and shortlist applicants; interview and select suitable candidate(s).
- Perform Reference Checks.
- Issue appointment letters.
- Develop job descriptions for all positions.
- Open and update personnel file.
- Induction – Provide current and prospective employee with information above policies, procedures and working conditions.
- Ensure for all recruitment exercises that reports are documented and filed.
- Conduct needs assessments to determine when training is necessary and the type of training necessary to improve performance and productivity.
- Collate staff for appraisal and inform unit heads, send form to staff and set date for review.
- Communicate result to staff and implement decision made.
- File relevant document that arise from the process.
- Monitor and review the system of performance appraisal and continually develop as necessary, ensuring that monthly and annual appraisals are carried out in a timely manner and followed up.
- Maintain payroll information: compute and collate all relevant information related to payroll on a monthly basis including but not limited to new employee list, absences and contract changes.
- Maintain and update employee directory with any employee changes.
- Compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Ensure all staff matters, memos, queries, communications to and responses from staff are filed in staff files,
- Ensure proper confidentiality and security of all HR documents
- Preparation and issuance of transfer letters, confirmations letters, termination letters, and all human resources related letters
- Manage leave system – records of Annual, sick and other leave entitlement of staff
- Compose and distribute routine written correspondences
- Ensure regular staff meetings are held
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update Company’s asset register
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Advise on pay and other issues, including promotion and benefits.
- Prepare reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and employee turnover.
- Develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues e.g. disciplinary procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance management, restructuring of services et cetera.
- Ensure that managers and staff are aware of the policies and procedures and able to operate.
- Establish and/or recommend salary ranges, offers, and compensation adjustments and monitor salary reports for equity, compression or other issues.
- Set up systems and processes for the smooth running of all day to day office administrative activities
- Oversee purchasing function: negotiate price, quality and delivery; approving invoices.
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the office - reception, departments, kitchen and ward and all areas of the Facility.
- Ensure there is an effective communication system where needs are identified; options evaluated.
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations by reducing waste levels.
- Oversee Facility's maintenance needs.
- Supervises the maintenance and repair of the Company’s infrastructure, vehicles and equipment.
- Manages the provision of general support services, including cleaning and upkeep of office premises.
- Ensure the kitchen unit and security unit deliver a professional service.
- Manage grievances, ensures the relationship amongst staff is cordial and professional.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and company knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Management of all individual personnel and workforce management action – perform difficult staffing duties - administering disciplinary procedures, terminations, demotions as necessary.
- Help employee resolve work related issues, handle staff dispute and resolve conflict.
- Act as focal point for all initial queries from staff regarding policies and procedures.
- Collate consultant assessment record on the 15th of each month and forward to accounts for payment.
- Schedule patients appoint days in the office diary in conjunction the Clinicians for correctness.
- Call up patient and consultants for their appointments as appropriate.
- Take consultant calls as relates to patient and other enquiries.
- Keep record of consultant assessment record for onward payment collation.
- Experience with dealing with senior and sometimes challenging individuals.
- Experience in developing systems and processes for effective running of the Organisation.
- Ability to build rapport quickly.
- Strong understanding of the Nigeria Labour laws.
- Experience in liaising with External Stakeholders.
- Experience in preparing relevant management reports.
- Good experience in documentation, record keeping, data management etc.
- Familiarity across the recruitment process, including induction at a senior level.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and oral.
- Sound judgment and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experienced user of MS Excel, MS Word & power point.
- Well organized with strong time management skills.
- Knowledge of Principles, practices and techniques of human resources administration, organization and operation.
- Ability to lead, manages, direct and evaluates staff.
- Apply appropriate independent initiative, discretion, judgment and organizational skills to a variety of projects, assignments and situations.
- Minimum of HND in related discipline.
- Education Advanced university degree or equivalent backgrounds, in Human Resources, Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, Psychology or related areas.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Excellent written, listening, and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational and administrative follow-up skills.
- Very detail oriented.
- Strong ability to handle numerous priorities and tasks at one time
- Ability to leverage all technologies to manage and communicate in office environment (internet, texting, email, instant messaging, phones, mobile phones, SharePoint, Skype, Telepresence, Live meeting)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills in dealing with customers and senior management.
- Flexible and willing to share workload within a team environment.
- Lagos residents
- Language Proficiency Fluency in English.
go to method of application »
- Continuously source for new business opportunities and liability generation
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to provide products/services to meet the identified needs
- Review applications for customer service and make appropriate recommendations
- Manage assigned customer portfolio and monitor the quality of existing customer service relationships on a continuous basis
- Analyze and screen applications for customer based on the product and service procedures
- Regularly contact customers via telephone calls and physical marketing visits to obtain feedback on service quality and customer satisfaction levels
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by Management or supervisor
Skills / Competence Required
- Proficiency in MS Office suit- Excel spread sheet, power point etc
- Deposited liability generation
- Credit knowledge
- Basic customer service orientation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good customer service skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good documentation and record keeping
- Good reading and listening skills
- Good dress sense
- HND Graduate only (Minimum Lower Credit)
- NYSC Certificate or exemption letter
- Must reside in Lagos
- Experience in customer relation management the consulting industry will be an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org