If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
TheJobMag - We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence "the right people, for the right jobs".
The JobMag is recruiting to fill the vacant position of Human Resource Manager
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
- Drive manpower planning processes to ensure all resource requirements are based on periodic business plans and are justified vis-à-vis revenues and growth estimates.
- Lead performance management activities (i.e. performance planning/target setting, performance monitoring and periodic performance appraisals); ensures employee performance results adequately reflect corporate and departmental performance levels.
- Track corporate, departmental and employee competency levels against requirements; works with functional managers to determine gaps and ensure adequate and effective training and competence development programs are in place to provide staff with the competencies required for success in their current and future planned roles.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records.
- Institute company's policies and procedures
- Other responsibilities will be assign by management from time to time
- Ability to report weekly/monthly activities to management
- Ability to work with no supervision
- Ability to provide a detailed resources plan to management.
Qualification and Experiences
- Any relevant HR Certification
- Minimum of 5 years experience
Salary: NGN150, 000 - NGN180, 000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
For further enquiries:
254, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.