Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 11 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is currently seeking for an experienced and dynamic professional for the position of an Institutional Sales Officer (ISO). The ISO will be responsible for identifying new group life relationship through brokers/direct, manage sales pipelines and ensure that sales targets are adhered to and met by and generate other business opportunities related to other group companies.
The job responsibilities will be to:
- Acquire new Group Life Business through Brokers / Direct.
- Identify and penetrate new accounts in Public and Private Sector.
- Manage partnerships with key stakeholders and leverage opportunities for the organisation.
- Champion continuous improvement with a strong focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- To up-sell the group products and services with specific focus on business elements to existing and new members; manage sales pipelines and ensure that sales targets are adhered to and met by.
- Closely liaise with Technical Team to provide timely and competitive quotes.
- Clear understanding of the clients benefits including company’s services and products with special focus on those available to small businesses and big ticket accounts.
- Conduct sales calls to up-sell relevant products and services to commercial / business members as defined by the supervisors
- Present company’s products and services effectively verbally
- Close sales calls by enrolling interested brokers and clients onto products and services including but not limited to direct clients and brokers.
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and assist them in providing solutions by utilizing their insurance benefits
- Conduct follow-up calls
- Manage sales pipe line and inform supervisors on progress and reaching sales targets being a minimum of 3 new sales per week or as specified by the supervisors
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Possession of MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Sales Management
- Insurance Industry experience is an added advantage
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- · Ability to identify new business opportunities through brokers and direct
- · Very strong organizational skills.
- · Goal Oriented
- · Analytical
- · Entrepreneurship Ability
- · Ability to work under tight deadlines while performing multiple tasks
- · Sales and Performance Management
- · Ability to work under pressure
- · Numerate
- · Energetic
- · Proactive
- · Critical Reasoning
- · Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- · Interpersonal skills
- · Communication (oral & written)
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Finance and Admin Manager at PML Advisory Limited
- Job Openings at a Microfinance Bank - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Human Resource Manager at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Vacancies at Eagle International Resource
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank
- Job Opportunity at a Nigerian Bank Via SPC Patterns Consulting