If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People's lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Applications are hereby required from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position of: Import and Export Specialist
As an Import Specialist, you ensure on-time delivery of all Raw and Packaging items and finished goods with proper planning to the Factories and D.C.
- Process Form M and ensure receipt of approved Form M and LC within 5 days lead time.
- Use form M tracking tool to monitor and track status of Form M application for all finished goods, raw and packaging items.
- Ensure on-time receipt of correct shipping documents and dispatch to clearing agent for clearing; also to the bank for PAAR.
- Ensure on-time receipt of PAAR from bank well ahead of vessel arrival.
- Ensure all consignments having documentation and other related issues are resolved and cleared within given dwelling time as free period for containers.
- Ensure agents deliver goods within clearing time.
- Monitor Payments of agents’ invoices and give weekly update.
- Prepare Monthly reports on agents’ performance and submit to import supervisor for evaluation.
- Prepare Monthly report on finished goods, Raw and Packaging category.
- Assist in other assignments as may be given.
- 3 years of operational experience.
- B.Sc./HND in any Social Science Discipline (Minimum of Second Class Upper / Upper Credit respectively)
- Material Handling and Customer Service Experience may be an additional advantage
- Excellent Communication Skill & Good Team Player
- Excellent Use of Excel Application
- SAP Application (Operational Procurement )
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Submission closes on 17 December, 2014
Nestlé Nigeria Plc. upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be short listed and contacted