The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc is recruiting for the following position:
• Directly responsible for follow up of NDE activities for UFR at the Worksite to ensure that all fabrication / construction activities are done in full compliance with COMPANY General Specification and EGINA Project Particular specification/requirements.
• Within full compliance to HSEQ rules the Service holder is accountable for ensuring that Contractors / Subcontractors perform NDE and all inspection activities in accordance with project requirements, specified acceptance criteria ensuring timely fabrication and delivery of all equipments and Works at the Worksite.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Education to HND level in an Engineering discipline or experienced technician with minimum of 10 years experiences in the oil and gas industry,
• Minimum 15 years of experience associated with Non Destructive Examination
• Qualification level III on RT and level II on UT and MPI as per ISO 9712
• Good knowledge of the company’s technical referential and HSE Golden Rules. Good knowledge of welding processes. Very good knowledge of material and equipment. Familiarity with Contractor, Subcontractor & Supplier documentation i.e. QCP/ITP, Construction / Fabrication Dossiers, Material Certification, Quality Records etc.
• Team oriented, good communication, motivational, coordination and delegation skills.
• Fluent in English both verbally and in writing
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.