Jobs at Humber Group
Posted on: 10 December, 2014
Deadline: 16 December, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Humber Group (HUMBER)
A company, The Humber Group (MobilottoAfrica Limited) based in Lagos requests the services of a full time Graphic Designer.
- Responsible for managing all MobilottoGames graphic requests from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Responsible for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and website for MobilottoGames.
- Responsible for determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, font style and size.
- Responsible for preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief, reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Develop and create content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Must be Male, 30yrs and below.
- Graduate at least 2 years of working experience.
- Experience in Brand marketing & advert design.
- Must provide samples of previous work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CVs and a passport size photograph to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Humber Group (HUMBER)Similar Jobs
- Project Manager at Global Profilers
- Experienced Senior Corporate Sales Executive at HRLeverage Africa
- Latest Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- HR Consultant at Ralds and Agate Limited
- Accountants at Doheney Services Ltd
- Job Openings at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Latest Job Vacancies at Trinitas Consults