Jobs at Humber Group
Posted on: 10 December, 2014
Deadline: 16 December, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Humber Group (HUMBER)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A company, The Humber Group (MobilottoAfrica Limited) based in Lagos requests the services of a full time Graphic Designer.
- Responsible for managing all MobilottoGames graphic requests from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Responsible for developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and website for MobilottoGames.
- Responsible for determining size and arrangement of illustrative material, font style and size.
- Responsible for preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief, reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Develop and create content to drive brand awareness, thought leadership, and demand generation.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Must be Male, 30yrs and below.
- Graduate at least 2 years of working experience.
- Experience in Brand marketing & advert design.
- Must provide samples of previous work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CVs and a passport size photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Humber Group (HUMBER)Similar Jobs
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Area Sales Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Sigma Management and Consulting Group
- Plant Personnel Manager at Human Edge Limited