Vacancy at At Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
Posted on: 10 December, 2014
Deadline: 19 December, 2014
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Human Capacity Development Consultants
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results.
We are recruiting to fill the below positions: Maintenance Manager
- Co-ordinate and supervise the day to day maintenance activities, Management Information System (MIS), CCTV Recording Equipment, Wide Area and Local Area Network and network infrastructure are in optimum performance .
- Co-ordinate & supervise all handyman repairs including but not limited to building repairs by electricians, painters and carpenter for the day to day maintenance of the plaza building area, lane area and corporate office.
- Have suitable experience with POE devices as well as VLAN networks
- Ensure that the maintenance contractors are executing the works in accordance with best business practice. This shall include but not be limited to the Diesel Generators UPS System, Computer Systems in the Plaza as well as Corporate Office
- Develop and Maintain a comprehensive record keeping and fault logging system in line with industry best practice
- Ensure all maintenance activities are performed.
- Co-ordinate the Maintenance teams, perform all planned preventative tasks as detailed.
- Co-ordinate reactive works within the team.
- Report to the General Manager on a daily basis on the progress of works, issues & concerns.
- Ensure maintenance tasks are completed within agreed timescales.
- Carry out quality checks of tasks to ensure compliance with agreed procedures and standards.
- Optimize the use of the Maintenance Team.
- Ensure contract compliance regarding SLA & service and delivery time as per contractual obligations.
- Undertake site surveys & produce Works Requests, Method Statements & Risk Assessments for planned works.
- Obtain sub-contractor quotes & produce quotes for client approval.
- Ensure all areas are left in a clean and tidy condition during working hours and that disruption to clients is kept to a minimum.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and in accordance with the relevant health and safety at work regulations.
- Undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by the General Manager.
Qualification and Experience
- A suitable Degree in Electronics or IT related courses
- Previous working experience in maintenance management with a proven track record and at least 3-5 years management experience in high tech electronic environment in which 24/7/365 availability is required.
- Fully conversant with writing procedures for maintenance as well as be fully conversant with Microsoft Office package, including advanced excel formulas.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Maintenance Manager" as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)Similar Jobs
- Chief Information Officers at Fircroft Nigeria
- Business Development Managers at Pedini-Bosch Nigeria Limited
- Marketing Executives at McDorsey Service Company Limited
- Pipeline Projects Manager at a Leading Engineering and Construction Company - Micheal Stevens Consulting
- Research Specialist and Creative Writers at EPCM Engineers Limited
- Latest Vacancies at ABB
- Sales Manager at Smartflow Technologies
- Channel Business Managers at Honeywell Process Solutions (HPS)