EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
We remain focused on helping our clients navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service to all our clients on a consistent basis.
B.Sc/HND (or Equivalent) In Social Sciences Or Related Field. Hands-on Experience (minimum 8-10 Years) Re HR Management, Including Senior Role, Across The Broad Range Of HR Activities In A FMCG Environment (IR/Interviewing & Selection/Payroll/ People Development/Disciplinary Action Etc. In-depth Knowledge Of Nigerian Laws Related To HR Application
• Plan & Implement HR Strategies, working with other Managers.
• Ensure high standards maintained re range of HR activities, including :PAYROLL; Recruiting (eg Interviewing); Policy development; Package structures (across the business).
• Direct responsibility re IR issues & policies.
• Assist(with other Managers) to co-ordinate training local staff re HR Policies & related issues.
• Work with personnel in all sections of the business to implement HR requirements.
• Map career succession planning, working with other Managers.
• Lead by example re the HSA ethics & standards.
• Maintain networking with external bodies to keep updated re Nigerian HR trends/practices, while maintaining confidentiality. • Ensure compliance with all Expat Immigration issues.
• Direct responsibility for staff/contractors including Site Security: On-site Clinic; & OH&S
• Formulate & implement (with others) the Performance Management system.
• Ensure overall HR related expenditures are within Budget
• Ensures completion of HR inputs local Payrolls on time, & accurately prepared.
• Complete monthly or irregular collation of HR statistics.
• Give timely feedback to the GM re HR related issues on-site.
• Assist re staff disciplinary action, as required.
• Recommend & Ensure any approved incentive programs are implanted correctly.
• Improve existing HR documentation, including maintaining an up-to-date filing system of HR data
• Keep up to date Nigerian data-base re Package data by various roles.
• Managing Non-payroll Expat issues eg (CERPAC).
• Other reasonable tasks as required.
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.