Edwin Drake is representing on an exclusive basis an Independent Marine & Offshore Service Provider who is investing substantially in growing the profile of their organisation and increasing their operational capabilities. Currently, their fleet is formed by Security and Tug Supply Vessels, with a commitment to purchase an additional of 4 DP vessels in the next 6-12 months.
In light of this major investment in restructuring and growth, they are now seeking to identify a Marine Operations Manager, whose job purpose will be to ensure effective operations, implement and maintain best marine practices and work closely with the MD in enabling the organisation to meet the growth and revenue targets, all whilst compliant with International and Local Laws and Practices.
- Expatriate Marine professional with previous working experience in Nigeria or the West African region
- Extended knowledge and experience in Marine Operations with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- If your experience is in the Navy, you must have reached a Master Mariner level
- Strong People Management & Leadership skills
- Technical Knowledge of OSVs
In addition to the above, we are very interested in speaking with customer centric individuals who are keen to contribute to the making of a successful venture in the Offshore and Marine Industry in Nigeria.
This opportunity will present the chance to participate in the development of the organisation, shaping its future success, and therefore propel your career to the next level.
Interested in this position, click here