Horizia Consulting, a Human Resource Consultancy, positioned to partner with organizations to develop strategic workplaces and increase ROI (returns on investment) in human capital through leading-edge Human Resource Services, High-Impact Training Interventions and innovative Recruitment Services.
Our Client is a fast growing company providing services ranging from brand activation, brand support to marketing and so on to blue-chip companies and multinationals. They are currently expanding and seek to employ an HR Executive to join their team.
• Supports human resources processes by scheduling appointments; conducting orientation and maintaining records
• Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
• Assist in developing and implementing compensation strategy and processes that will attract, motivate and retain the right talent required
• Contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment, effective recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
• Recruiting and staffing logistics
• Assist in effective Payroll management
• Logistics and record keeping
• Assisting with document management
• Compensation and benefits administration and proper record keeping
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health reporting
• Maintaining employee files and proper HR filing system;
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Personnel Management or any related social science discipline
• Masters degree in Human Resources or MBA is an added advantage
• Qualified CIPM/CIPD/SHRM or registered membership is required
• 3-5 five years of experience in Human Resources
• Knowledgeable on HR procedures and policies
• Knowledgeable on the application of Nigerian labour laws
• Ability to work with little or no supervision
• Prepare budgets for upcoming trainings
• Research, gather information, summarize and Training Program delivery.
• Research, gather information on Local and International Educational Services
• Responsible for Coordinating Local and International Partnership Engagement
• Delivering Presentation to Corporate Organization on Training and Education Services
• Responsible for coordinating in-house workshop
• Conduct Social Media, internet Marketing, Email and SMS campaign
• Responsible for scope, schedule, communication and issue management.
• Support and maintain existing website applications on the training platform
• Provide feedback on training outcomes – to Training Director
• Minimum of a degree in relevant discipline
• Good Computer Skills and IT savvy
• Relevant experience in Training Coordination, Graphic and Content Design
• Relevant experience in Internet Marketing and SEO (Desired)
• Possesses good communication skills and solid interpersonal skills;
• Experience in gathering, organizing and summarizing data and documentation
• Experience in tracking and documenting task activities and deliverables.
Our client, a leading Engineering and Automobile Company in Nigeria, seeks to strengthen its operations with the appointment of experienced Logistic Officers
• Liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
• Develop business by gaining new contracts, analyzing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
• Manage the ‘goods return’ process, including all necessary documentation/recording
• Supervise the handling (offloading, unpacking/packaging and stacking) and transportation of items of stock in and out of the company’s warehouses
• Carry out physical checks of received products, confirming correctness with details of the original purchase order and other (shipping) documentation as well as the absence of damaged goods
• Responsible for the physical custody and maintenance of delivery records and documentation.
• Conduct periodic stock counts and extensive stock taking exercises in line with provisions of the corporate delivery management policies & procedures
• Writing and proper documentation of delivery notes
• Supervise transfer of products for pick up by client
• HND/Bachelor’s Degree with a relevant qualification in distribution, logistics or transportation
• Minimum of 2 years’ Logistics or Transportation experience
• Basic Financial Management, technical and analytical understanding of forecasting, procurement, logistics and inventory
Horizia Consulting is a fast growing Human Resource Consultancy, positioned to partner with organizations to develop strategic workplaces and increase ROI (returns on investment) in human capital through leading-edge Human Resource Services, High-Impact Training Interventions, innovative Recruitment, Outsourcing and Executive Search Services.
We urgently seek qualified and experienced Business Development Executives to join our vibrant team.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for all sales activities and will work to meet agreed performance targets. In this capacity, you will be responsible for:
• Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients as appropriate.
• Retention and expansion of the client list in order to increase business opportunities.
• Provide input for setting up commercial units projections and plans
• Follow up on new business development activities previously instituted by marketing and business development team
• Manage responses and follow-up to invitations to tender or bids.
• Follow up on clients for new and pending orders including leads
• Identify products that will satisfy customer needs and notify the supervising manager
• Provide client and market information to the supervising manager for industry analyses
• Track the activity of competition in terms of sales
• File weekly reports to the Business Development Manager
• Minimum of HND/ B.Sc in any field
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a similar role
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
• Experience of dealing with clients at Senior Levels.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to get things done!
• Microsoft Office Suite expertise
• Strong prioritizing and time management skills.
• Excellent oral and writing skills.
• Ability to work with very minimal or no supervision
• Excellent Client Care and interpersonal skills
• Professional and business outlook
• Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
This position is to be filled immediately. The remuneration and benefits available will be commensurate with the anticipated demands of the role.
Our client, a leading Engineering and Automobile Company in Nigeria, seeks to strengthen its workforce with the appointment of a suitable Account Executive
• Prepare and analyze accounting data, balance sheet, profit and loss statements
• and other financial reports
• Compute general ledger accounting
• Manage journal entries
• Compute legal charges, taxes and rates in compliance with statutory regulations
• Maintain asset register, bank reconciliation statements, stock verification
• Prepare invoice, cash and fund flow statements
• Manage petty cash
• Payroll administration
• Assist the Chief Accountant with all accounts and finance related data
• B.Sc. or HND in Accounting or any related discipline
• 2-5 years’ post NYSC experience in a similar position
• Certification in ACCA or ACA will be an added advantage
Our client, a fast growing Engineering and Automobile firm in Lagos urgently seeks a Client Service/Front Desk Executive to join its vibrant team.
The candidate is expected to receive a steady stream of enquiries via various media and in person; and typically must be able to convey in-depth information about the company, its products and services in a clear, concise and professional manner at all times.
• Maintain active records of visitors and first-hand client contacts
• Answer all incoming calls, determine purpose of callers and forward business calls to appropriate personnel/department
• Assist in preparing service proposals and collaborate with the company’s internal departments to help improve the quality of services rendered to clients.
• Works with other departments to resolve problems, facilitate solutions and enhance customer service offerings.
• Responsible for notifying administration of any required updates of customer records on the organization’s internal database.
• Provides back-up support to other group members in the performance of job duties as required.
• Supports/participates in the organization’s Continuous Improvement Program.
• HND/B.Sc in any discipline
• Maximum of 26 years
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to manage time and projects efficiently and be detail oriented
• Strong judgment and decision-making skills
• Computer and IT savvy
• 1-3 Years of experience
To apply, please send a comprehensive résumé quoting the job reference as the email subject to email@example.com