Current Job Vacancy at EZ37 Solutions
Posted on: 8 December, 2014
Deadline: 19 December, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on- site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
We remain focused on helping our clients navigate ever-changing economic and market conditions by providing high quality advice and service to all our clients on a consistent basis.
Company: ICT Firm
Years of Experience 2
Closing Date: 19/12/2014
Published Date: 31/07/2014
- Computers And Electronics: Knowledge Of Circuit Boards, Processors, Chips, Electronic Equipment, And Computer Hardware And Software, Including Applications And Programming.
- English Language: Knowledge Of The Structure And Content Of The English Language Including The Meaning And Spelling Of Words, Rules Of Composition, And Grammar.
- Customer And Personal Service: Knowledge Of Principles And Processes For Providing Customer And Personal Services. This Includes Customer Needs Assessment, Meeting Quality Standards For Services, And Evaluation Of Customer Satisfaction.
- Mathematics: Knowledge Of Arithmetic, Algebra, Geometry, Calculus, Statistics, And Their Applications.
- Engineering And Technology: Knowledge Of The Practical Application Of Engineering Science And Technology. This Includes Applying Principles, Techniques, Procedures, And Equipment To The Design And Production Of Various Goods And Services.
- Administration And Management: Knowledge Of Business And Management Principles Involved In Strategic Planning, Resource Allocation, Human Resources Modeling, Leadership Technique, Production Methods, And Coordination Of People And Resources.
- Active Listening: Giving Full Attention To What Other People Are Saying, Taking Time To Understand The Points Being Made, Asking Questions As Appropriate, And Not Interrupting At Inappropriate Times.
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding Written Sentences And Paragraphs In Work Related Documents.
- Speaking: Talking To Others To Convey Information Effectively.
- Systems Analysis: Determining How A System Should Work And How Changes In Conditions, Operations, And The Environment Will Affect Outcomes.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifying Complex Problems And Reviewing Related Information To Develop And Evaluate Options And Implement Solutions.
- Critical Thinking: Using Logic And Reasoning To Identify The Strengths And Weaknesses Of Alternative Solutions, Conclusions Or Approaches To Problems.
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Develop, document and revise system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators to locate code problems, and correct errors by correcting codes.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Confer with clients regarding the nature of the information processing or computation needs a computer program is to address.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Determine computer software or hardware needed to set up or alter system.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited