Current Job Opening at Jagal Group
Posted on: 8 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Jagal Group is recruiting to fill the below position:
Experience: 5 year(s)
Course of Study:
Required Grade: Not Specified
Relevant trade test(s) and SSCE. Higher qualifications are added advantages.
- Trade Test Certification. 1&2 labour & productivity or Engineering background.
- Years of Experience - 4 years and above.
- Good safety practices i.e. Understanding of HSE.
- Ability to read and interprete isometric drawings, P & IDS.
- Ability to understand and interpret simple and complex pipe fabrication drawing
- Conversant with abbreviations, signs & codes.
- Ability to identify fittings & materials.
- Marking out and layout of drawings.
- Good understanding of piping spools orientation, elevations, co-ordinates & piping copping.
- Ability to take measurements, do conversions, plates & piping calculations.
- Bending of Isometric directions, preparation of plates & piping length of bevelled.
- Use of grinding machine & burning set.
- Must understand tools and equipment management.
- Must have good attitude and behaviour.
- Ability to use all fabrication /Fitting equipment and instrument
- Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
- 5- 8 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field.
- Must have worked on a Pipe erection project.
- Working experience on an EPC project will be an additional advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Drillers at Ensco Plc
- Business Development Officer, Machine Shop at AOS Orwell
- Latest Recruitment at an Oil and Gas Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head Of Accounts at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Strategy, Economics and Planning at Hobark International Limited (HIL)