Current Job Opening at Jagal Group
Posted on: 8 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group's broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
Jagal Group is recruiting to fill the below position:
Experience: 5 year(s)
Course of Study:
Required Grade: Not Specified
Relevant trade test(s) and SSCE. Higher qualifications are added advantages.
- Trade Test Certification. 1&2 labour & productivity or Engineering background.
- Years of Experience - 4 years and above.
- Good safety practices i.e. Understanding of HSE.
- Ability to read and interprete isometric drawings, P & IDS.
- Ability to understand and interpret simple and complex pipe fabrication drawing
- Conversant with abbreviations, signs & codes.
- Ability to identify fittings & materials.
- Marking out and layout of drawings.
- Good understanding of piping spools orientation, elevations, co-ordinates & piping copping.
- Ability to take measurements, do conversions, plates & piping calculations.
- Bending of Isometric directions, preparation of plates & piping length of bevelled.
- Use of grinding machine & burning set.
- Must understand tools and equipment management.
- Must have good attitude and behaviour.
- Ability to use all fabrication /Fitting equipment and instrument
- Awareness of safety rules and standard of the industry.
- 5- 8 years minimum working experience in the fabrication field.
- Must have worked on a Pipe erection project.
- Working experience on an EPC project will be an additional advantage
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group