Jobs at HR Extension
Posted on: 8 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HR Extension
HR extension is a new venture into staffing and HR solution specialized in providing high-end services across all industry verticals. Based at Bangalore-INDIA.
We are recruiting for a Large IT/ICT Company located at Lagos, Nigeria.
- Work closely with clients and the business to identify and analyses core business processes and workflows
- Facilitating workshops with SME's
- Required to interpret business and functional requirements and apply their knowledge to create system design documents and technical specifications
- Development of clear and detailed process maps and business requirements
- Identifying issues and risks
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 5-7 years experience as a Process Analyst, on large and complex projects
- Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
- Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Strong business/client engagement skills
- Experience developing business requirements
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation and presentations
- High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
- The successful candidate would have high level communication skills and be able to produce documentation to a high standard. You should display a high attention to detail and be able to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives.
- We are looking for a candidate with 7-10 years experience in Banking Domain preferably in IT/ICT company.
go to method of application »
- We are looking for Chief Marketing Officer who has proven track record of minimum 18+ years in Corporate to head PAN Africa Marketing for a Large IT/ICT Company.
- We need a leader who can lead the market with his marketing capabilities such as branding, positioning, product launch & an overview of Customer Behaviour to create Corporate brand at PAN Africa.
- He should have exposure to AFRICAN continent marketing strategies relationship with Ad Agencies as well as corporate reach to knock the emerging market.
- A person who can visualize and read beyond the curtain to acieve organization goal will be the right fit.
- A person with post Graduation in Business Management or MASCOM is essential for this position.
- Need profiles with relevant PAN AFRICA Experience.
go to method of application »
Roles & Responsibilities
- Should have relevant technical experience in IBM Suite of products predominately in BPM space.
- The ability to adapt to the requirements of the project, the needs of the sponsors, its environment and people working on it to ensure a successful outcome
- Demonstrate Leadership
- Operate at an executive level
- Thought leader on IP
- Results orientated
- Strong facilitation, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to function effectively in a matrix structure
- Demonstrate the ability to plan, prioritise, co-ordinate and manage multiple initiatives
- Ability to think in terms of strategic business outcomes and results
- Strong networking skills
- Team player - approachable, ability to share and consult others
- Ability to apply analytical rigour to understand complex business scenarios
- An approach that is open to new ideas, practices and methods and, in particular gives equal weight to the various disciplines involved on the project.
- The ideal candidate will have 12 years of experience in IT/ICT.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HR ExtensionSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Culminate Consulting
- Interior Architect at LeadHire Limited
- HR Intern (NYSC) at HumanResourceMag
- Technical Support Executive at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Consultant at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Technician (Mechanical or Electrical) at Charles Gooding and Associates (CGA) Consulting
- Franchise Area Manager at an Online Sports Betting Company - Kimberly Ryan
- Job Vacancies at IBFCAlliance Limited