Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
GVA Partners is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Code: GVA/PM 001
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget.
- This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- The Project Manager will also define the project's objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitment if necessary during project cycle.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
Educational Qualification Required
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or similar area of study. Five years of project management experience required. An additional four years of related experience may substitute for the Bachelor's degree.
A minimum of 8 years direct work experience in a Project Management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
Bachelor's Degree and at least seven years of project management experience with three years of increasing responsibilities.
- A minimum of 8 years Project Management Experience.
- Must have experience working in PMO's.
- PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma or similar is required.
- Must have Excellent MS Office skills.
- Experience working in Enterprise level companies is ideal.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale