Action Against Hunger | ACF-International works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
Reporting to the Human Resources Coordinator, the HR Assistant will support the HR Department in achieving its core objectives:
Summary of Key Objectives:
• Provide support to the HR Officer in various aspects of the recruitment process
• Ensure employee information is accurately and completely managed in a timely manner
• Provide administrative support to ensure the due processing of all international staff’s visas and permits
• Support the HR team in various aspects of the training and development of staff
• Supervise and manage the office and guesthouse cleaners and cook
Qualifications & Essential Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management preferred; post-secondary diploma plus relevant experience also acceptable
• Experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions, 1+ years
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
• Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
• Able to maintain confidentiality
• Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
• Previous experience working for INGOs an asset, particularly health related INGOs
• Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset
• Understanding of national labor law and employment norms/practices
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV together with their Cover Letter as an email attachment to the following email address to: email@example.com Applicants should indicate in the subject title of their forwarding mail, the title of the position they are applying for.
Note: Please do not attach your certificates to the application email. Any application received after Sunday, 14th December 2014 will not be considered.