Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Head Customer Service for our client which is an E-commerce company
Responsible for directing the overall provision of people management services. Also responsible for driving the effective implementation of Human Resources processes, policies and procedures. To contribute at both a strategic and operational level in order to identify HR priorities and recommend appropriate people management solutions which support business aims.
· Responsible for manpower planning and identifying the hiring needs yearly
· Responsible for designing recruitment and selection policies and manuals as well as training managers on these.
· Obtain hiring needs from line managers and is involved in the selection and decision making process.
· Prepare offer letters, carry out reference checks, manage confirmation of new hires.
· Monitor and review the company’s salary and benefits structure to ensure a balance between control of costs and attracting/retaining staff.
· Gather and analyze market data to measure the competitiveness of the Board’s compensation and benefits package, and make recommendations as appropriate.
· Advise management on PAYE, pension, welfare and insurance schemes.
· Maintain current records of all staff details with respect to personal information, salary and benefits such as welfare, Group Life Insurance, Pension, medicals etc.
· Coordinate disciplinary and grievance procedures, working with the Legal department where necessary
· Conduct exit interviews when necessary.
· Formulate and implement sound, current and innovative HR policies in line with labour laws and business objectives. Ensure they are communicated to employees and implemented company wide.
· Develop and maintain relationships with external training bodies, examination bodies and recruitment consultants.
· Design new staff training programmes and update existing ones.
· Ensure an effective performance management is in place which is tied to the business strategy.
· Prepare and presents reports to management team
· Minimum of five years in Human Resources and two years in a Supervisory capacity
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Relations and Personal Management, Law or Social Sciences
· Masters degree in Human Resources or MBA is an added advantage
· Qualified CIPM/CIPD/SHRM or registered member is compulsory
· Knowledgeable on HR procedures and policies
· Knowledgeable on the application of Nigerian labour laws
· Project Management Experience
The Finance Manager will support financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating and reporting financial data
· Prepare monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
· Prepare state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data
· Respond to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
· Provide financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
· Prepare special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
· Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
· Accomplish finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
· Qualified accountant, ICAN Certified, (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent
· Experience using SAGE Packaging
· 10 years working experience
· Demonstrated financial and/or operational experience
Key Skills/ Competencies
· The ideal candidate should have outstanding analytical skills as well as a passion for improving processes and controllership.
· Should be motivated to dive into the detail, take ownership and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Strong accounting knowledge, time management skills and effective problem solving.
· Strong Communication skills
· Team building skills
· Multitask and manage competing priorities
· Detail oriented and flexible
The Country Manager will manage operations, develop business and increase profitability for the company in Nigeria.
· Manage all operations within the country.
· Take responsibility for profit, revenue, cash and quality targets.
· Take responsibilities for many areas of the business such as moving services, global mobility and records management.
· Prepare annual budgets and produce a detailed annual business operating plan as well as monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits and cash.
· Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis.
· Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training.
· Deliver the highest standards of customer service.
· Degree level or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training – a solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is essential as this role involves agreeing annual budgets as well as producing financial reports.
· General management experience is essential for working in this job
· Knowledge and experience of the E-Commerce
· Must be familiar with computer software programs eg Word, Excel etc.
. Good Financial Knowledge
· Business Development skills
· Excellent networking skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
. High level of attention to detail
. Exceptional communication and writing skills
. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
The Call Centre Supervisor will be responsible for the daily running and management of the call centre through the effective use of resources. The individual will be responsible for meeting, setting customer service targets as well as planning areas of improvement or development.
· Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality;
· Managing the daily running of the call centre;
· Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and involvement in networks;
· Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track operative performance;
· Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports;
· Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries;
· Organising staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand;
· Coaching, motivating and retaining staff and coordinating bonus, reward and incentive schemes;
· Forecasting and analysing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis;
· Improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialling products.
· First degree in any Social Sciences or Business Management course
· Minimum 3 - 4 relevant post NYSC working experience and must be able to work without supervision
· Ability to use the Amadeus GDS is an added advantage
· Prior experience in the TELCO industry (MTN, GLO or Etisalat) is a must have
· financial planning and budget management
· people management
· strong communication – verbal, presentational and written
· business analysis
· business management
· relationship management
· organisational skills
· leadership and motivational skills
The individual will ensures that all required facilities will be constructed within budget and on time in Nigeria to support flying from various bases as designated. Implement complex construction projects. Lead, assign, and monitor work for a team or teams of outsourced construction companies, project management, engineers, architects etc. Previous experience in hangar construction or similar facilities is required.
· Evaluate solution deployment options while considering cost, time, KPI’s and CHC operational requirements
· Ensure compliance with established processes and procedures
· Utilize project management processes and methodologies best practices; mentor Project Management as appropriate
· Ensure projects are delivered safely, on time, within budget, and within scope to meet high quality expectation
· Develop accurate and detailed estimation and manage project financials in a timely manner as applicable.
· Assemble, maintain, and motivate a high-performance team
· Enforce the use of quality methodologies and tools throughout project lifecycle, escalating functional, quality and timeline issues appropriately
· Minimize the level and scope of change required in all aspects of project
· Create an open forum for communication and idea exchange with key stakeholders.
· Communicate status effectively to all stakeholders using documented standards
· Direct Construction Management in the successful implementation of construction phasing as applicable
· Look for synergies and opportunities to leverage across multiple projects
· Actively seeks cost saving opportunities throughout the life cycle of a project
· Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and handle work requests with a sense of urgency and be accountable for business function results.
· Other duties as assigned
· Budget Responsibility: Project budgets
Key interface relationships (internal and external):
· Project Stakeholders
· Project Managers
· Team Leaders
· Indirect Sourcing
(Critical experience, knowledge, qualifications, skills, and competencies needed to perform this role - over and above standard AA leadership and personal success factors). Mark each with E=essential, P=preferred.
E - Strong analytical skills
E - Excellent financial skills
E- Excellent written and oral communication skills
E- Ability to prioritize and balance simultaneous work projects
E- Bachelor’s Degree
E- 10+ years relevant professional work experience
E- 3+ years of experience in managing teams or projects
E- Advanced technical and business knowledge in multiple design and construction disciplines/technologies/processes
P – Prior experience with aviation facility projects
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.