MPH group was founded in 1985 in France and our Middle East office was set up in 2001 and headquarters in Dubai, UAE. MPH Global services was formed as a result of the merger between MPH and ASSYSTEM.
The energy projects which are conceptualized, designed, built and operated by highly skilled personnel defies geographical location of company, as projects could come up in any part of the world. One of the biggest challenges for such projects is that it is hard for companies to mobilize a team for new projects at short notice.
Dedicated to providing technical expertise for oil and gas (onshore and offshore), Naval, Construction, Health Safety & environment, renewal energy, nuclear and water treatment industries, Our key strength lies in our ability to mobilize highly skilled technical professionals, within a short span, regardless of the location or time.
We are spread around the globe with full-fledged offices in all strategic locations.Our worldwide presence enables us to be in a better position to cater to our client’s requirements from our talent pool comprising of wide range of nationalities and expertise.
We invest in amazing global talents and focus on retaining them, so that the skills and experience gained by our consultants from the various client projects stay with us and can be utilized by our clients. We at MPH, achieves the same by offering our consultants long-term career and professional development.
- Monitor all construction activities related to Cathodic Protection Installation and Testing Works.
- Ensure HSE compliance of above activities with Project and Company specifications.
- Give the required assistance to Construction Superintendent.
- The required competences are; 10 years in Cathodic Protection Construction proven successful experience in an equivalent position, experience in Nigeria is a plus, strong background in Cathodic Protection Cable Connections to Pipe, reinstatement of Corrosion Coating, Termination of Cables in Test Posts, Rectifier and Ground Bed Installation and DCVG Testing
- Proven experience with Cathodic Protection System Installation and Testing
- Proven leadership capabilities, strong reporting anThe approd organizational skills
- Fluent in English language, French is a plus, good oral and written communication skills and ability to communicate efficiently, Autonomous, self-motivating but active team player. Hands on PC programs (Word/ Excel etc.)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.