New Job at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Posted on: 4 December, 2014
Deadline: 17 December, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls
Noble Hall's aim is to turn today's learners into tomorrow's leaders. We are a boarding and day school in Abuja, providing an exciting and enriching learning environment for girls between the ages of 11 and 16.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Teaches acting principles and techniques to individuals or groups: Conducts readings to evaluate student's talent.
- Adapts course of study and training methods to meet student's need and ability.
- Teaches enunciation, diction, voice development, and dialects, using voice exercises, speech drills, explanation, lectures, and improvisation.
- Discusses and demonstrates vocal and body expression to teach acting styles, character development, and personality projection.
- Produces and directs plays for school and public performances.
- Auditions students to select cast and assign parts.
- Rehearses and drills students to ensure they master parts.
- Assigns nonperforming students to backstage production tasks, such as constructing, painting, moving scenery, operating stage light, and sound equipment.
- May direct activities of students involved in constructing, painting, and lighting scenery.
- May teach elements of stagecraft, stage makeup, costume craft, play writing, or play direction.
- First Degree and/or Teaching Degree
- At least Three years experience
- professional association with a recognized body is an added advantage
- IGCSE certificate would be a plus
- Teaching experience in an international school would be a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should senf their covering letter of no more than 2 A4 sizes and a current CVs with photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Noble Hall Leadership Academy for GirlsSimilar Jobs
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Wellspring University
- Jobs at the Islamic Leadership Academy
- Administrative Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria (AUN)
- Examiner Jobs at The British Council (8 states)
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)