New Job Offer at Electronic Payplus Limited
Posted on: 4 December, 2014
Deadline: 12 December, 2014
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at EPAYPLUS Nigeria
Electronic Payplus Limited is known for providing world class service delivery, excellent customer service with a firmly established client base from both financial and non-financial sectors of the Nigeria economy.
We offer a wide variety of plastic card from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contactless cards, low, mid and high volume personalization systems, as well as software solutions for electronic payment processing and chip personalization which are EMV certified.
EPAYPLUS - We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Summary & Purpose
- Use technology and artistic skill to create designs in a variety of media. Work with clients to create packages, signs, company logos and card designs.
- Designing and printing of various cards-VERVE Debit and Prepaid cards, MasterCard Credit or Debit card.
- Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Designing and Printing of Combo scheme cards as requested by the client.
- Working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and knowledge of Search Engine Optimization, Google Analytics and Email Marketing/Pay per Click.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
Academic Qualification Professional Qualification Experience:
- A first Degree in any Science course is required although other Art and Design subjects will be accepted.
- Professional qualification will be an advantage
- Must have a minimum of three years experience.
- Employer expects a good knowledge of design software, such as Quark, In Design, Illustrator plus photo-editing software, CorelDraw, including Photoshop.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
- Must be a team player along with mechanical aptitude and ability.
- Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications, PowerPoint, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EPAYPLUS NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Division Manager at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co (Chartered Accountants)
- Job Vacancies at a Finance Firm - Mario Consulting Limited
- Drivers at the World Bank
- Job Vacancies at a Micro-Finance Bank - Culminate Consulting
- Job Opportunities at ARM Life Plc
- Event Specialist at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Unit Head - Listings Analyst at the Nigerian Stock Exchange