Vacancy at Kay Global Limited
Posted on: 4 December, 2014
Deadline: 30 December, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Kay Global Limited
Kay Global Limited, established in 1995, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Kay Group Of Companies. A holding company with investments in the Oilfield and Energy Sector, Radio and Telecommunications.
Kay Global Limited - We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Monitoring and maintenance of IVMS system development
- Development of training packages for use of the IVMS to engineers,technicians,journey managers and drivers
- Geofence and hardware configuration management and notifications and IT integration
- Management of scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of IVMS units
- Post delivery operating management of installed units in consultation with the internal and external business customer/s.
- Development of specifications for and recommendations on the appropriate IVMS equipment to the Origin business units taking into account whole of life costs and safety factors.
- Investigating and reporting all accidents/Incident and near miss.Recommending safety to prevent future occurrences.
- Prepare and Produce monthly IVMS reports on the events for Company and Company Contractors.
- To be considered for this role, you will have experience and knowledge in the use of IVMS applications including the ability to develop and write specifications relating to all forms of IVMS equipment and operations.
- You will also possess strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to effectively influence outcomes and to determine needs and priorities of a variety of internal and external stakeholders. It is also necessary that you have experience in implementing process and/or performance improvement initiatives.
- This role will also require that you have advanced IT skills.
- A sound understanding of purchasing policies, techniques and negotiation positions together with good problem solving capabilities will also be required.
- A good leader with the ability to manage a team of 10 engineers and 20 technicians.
- The job will involve a lot of traveling nationally.
- HND / Degree qualification required
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kay Global LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Openings at Gulf Treasures Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Karsto Global Resources Limited
- Strategy and Planning Analyst at SunTrust Oil Company Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Oando Gas and Power Limited
- Business Development Manager at Librod Energy Services Limited
- Current Openings at a Reputable Petroleum Company
- Assistant Business Support Executives at Dovewell Group