WTS Energy was formed to continue the high level Staffing and Recruitment activities and to focus fully on the delivery of high level Manpower and Staffing Services and global Recruitment campaigns to the global Oil and Gas industry. Today WTS Energy delivers Employment Outsourcing, Manpower and Technical Assistance and Global Recruitment Services to Clients around the world. WTS Energy is operational in over 50 countries around the world.
WTS Energy has grown into a global company with 17 offices - The Netherlands (The Hague), United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Nigeria (Lagos), USA (Houston), Gabon, India, Jordan, Serbia, Mozambique (Pemba & Maputo), Germany, Singapore, Malaysia, Iraq, Kurdistan, Canada and UK. Our Clients are Oil companies, Contracting companies and of course, our Consultants and Candidates. We seek to serve them all with transparency and dedication.We often supply people to Project organizations involved in Upstream, Midstream and Downstream activities. We also supply Engineers to Power and Renewable Energy projects.
About the job
The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- To assist in the Pipeline Integrity Management for the oil and gas pipelines, including intra wells flowlines.
- Prepares and implement inspection strategies to ensure that pipelines, risers and ESDVs are certified in accordance with SCMF codes of practice, strategies and onshore legislation.
- Manages internal and external inspections and to assess the remaining operational life of the pipelines.
- Works with security and community relation department on ROW surveillance and maintenance.
- Documents and maintains all pipelines routes survey, design, as-built drawings etc.
- Identify future pipeline requirements including sizing and repair works.
- Maintains inventory of stocks and spares.
- Works closely with the operations team to ensure smooth running of the EPF, including providing support as necessary.
- At least a B.Sc. in Engineering or equivalent plus 4 years’ formal training in Oil & Gas production operations, particularly on designing all aspects of oil and gas pipelines, gas utilities, and storage and production facilities.
- At least 15 years operations and maintenance experience in offshore oil/gas industry with at least 5 years at supervisory experience in Onshore Plant.
- Capacity to review and update design deliverables is required.
- Ability to participate in facilities design, project management, program management, geospatial solutions, and inspection & commissioning services.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here