Our client, a non-banking financial service institution is currently seeking for an experienced and dynamic professional for the position of an Institutional Sales Officer (ISO). The ISO will be responsible for identifying new group life relationship through brokers/direct, manage sales pipelines and ensure that sales targets are adhered to and met by and generate other business opportunities related to other group companies.
The job responsibilities will be to:
- Acquire new Group Life Business through Brokers / Direct.
- Identify and penetrate new accounts in Public and Private Sector.
- Manage partnerships with key stakeholders and leverage opportunities for the organisation.
- Champion continuous improvement with a strong focus on efficiency and effectiveness
- To up-sell the group products and services with specific focus on business elements to existing and new members; manage sales pipelines and ensure that sales targets are adhered to and met by.
- Closely liaise with Technical Team to provide timely and competitive quotes .
•Clear understanding of the clients benefits including company’s services and products with special focus on those available to small businesses and big ticket accounts.
•Conduct sales calls to up-sell relevant products and services to commercial / business members as defined by the supervisors
•Present company’s products and services effectively verbally
•Close sales calls by enrolling interested brokers and clients onto products and services including but not limited to direct clients and brokers.
•Ability to understand clients’ needs and assist them in providing solutions by utilizing their insurance benefits
•Conduct follow-up calls
•Manage sales pipe line and inform supervisors on progress and reaching sales targets being a minimum of 3 new sales per week or as specified by the supervisors
- BSc/HND in Business Administration or any other related field.
- Possession of MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Sales Management
- Insurance Industry experience is an added advantage
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to identify new business opportunities through brokers and direct
- Very strong organizational skills .
- Goal Oriented
- Entrepreneurship Ability
- Ability to work under tight deadlines while performing multiple tasks
- Sales and Performance Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Critical Reasoning
- Resilience, Tenacity and Integrity
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication (oral & written)
go to method of application »
- Job Field
- Ensuring timely resolution of issues that impact customers’ business relationship with the organisation as regards usage of our applications and software.
- Ensuring the operational and functional state of the platform.
- Supervising policies and managing access to products & services on the E-Platform.
- Uploading new products on the platform.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in sales and retail using electronic medium.
- Create business relationship with online stores.
- Participating in the ongoing projects with partner platforms as an additional payment gateway for some of the E-Platform products and also to sell some of our products on their mobile platform.
- Assisting with and executing other relevant duties as may be assigned by line manager.
- Managing customer expectations of futuristic electronic solutions by ensuring that the organisation is properly represented on the electronic channel
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma.
- A minimum of 8 years working experience.
- Software development skills.
- IT programming skills.
- Understanding the customer
Manages customer expectations effectively
Uses communication skills in a thorough and effective manner to manage own area of responsibility
- Management of Information
Establishes and maintains data and information records which are sufficient for own purposes and which meet company, legal and regulatory requirements.
Effectively and proactively plans, prioritises and organises caseloads in a way which allows for unexpected events and interruptions.
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
Uses a range of strategies to achieve desirable outcome.
Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
Thinks through a situation systematically.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written (Good)
- Analytical Skills (Very Good)
- IT skills ( Good)
- Software Development
- Business Writing (Good)
- Negotiation Skills (Good)
- Presentation skills (Very Good)
- Relationship Management (Very Good)
- Good Knowledge of the Insurance business and personnel practices
- End- to- End business processes
- Business Ethics
go to method of application »
- Job Field
Coordination / Supervision of dispatch riders
- Ensuring punctuality of dispatch riders.
- Ensuring work materials such as writing materials are provided.
- Receiving and sorting of mails.
- Assigning mails to dispatch riders.
Coordination of branch mail dispatch operations.
- Collection of branch mails.
- Comprehensive documentation of branch mails
- Working with courier mail pick up agents on weighing of parcels and other documentations.
- Minimum one year working experience.
- Good communication skills (English) spoken and written.
- Organisational skills.
- Moderate IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale