Local/Expatriate Primary School Teachers at Port Harcourt International School
Posted on: 1 November, 2011
Deadline: 12 November, 2011
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Port Harcourt International School Ltd/GTE has a vacancy for january 2012 for an enthusiastic primary class teacher ideally with nursery and reception teaching experience. The successful candidate must have the energy and commitment to all aspects of school life.
Candidates must be qualified and willing to assimilate to new educational challenges. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a well resourced school with supporting staff and within a safe and attractive environment.
Familiarity with English National curriculum would be desirable and beneficial. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical health clearances and a successful probationary period.
An attractive and competitive salary, commensurate to qualifications, experience and performance will be offered.
Method of Application
All interested candidates are invited to email their curriculum vitae and a letter of application to the Headmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them in person to the school at
Eastern Bypass, PortHarcourt
on saturday, 12th November 2011 between 9am to 3pm where you will have the opportunity to meet the Headmaster and some of the staff. For further information, please visit the school's website: www.phicampus.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at The American University of Nigeria, Yola
- Teaching Job at Noble Hall Leadership Academy
- Massive Recruitment at The Federal University, Kashere, Gombe State
- Job Vacancies at Ritman University
- Administrative Vacancy at Stresert Services Limited
- Job Opening at Westwide Academy
- Latest Job Vacancies at The Delta State University
- Latest Job Vacancy at Chokhmah International Academy