Local/Expatriate Primary School Teachers at Port Harcourt International School
Posted on: 1 November, 2011
Deadline: 12 November, 2011
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Port Harcourt International School Ltd/GTE has a vacancy for january 2012 for an enthusiastic primary class teacher ideally with nursery and reception teaching experience. The successful candidate must have the energy and commitment to all aspects of school life.
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Candidates must be qualified and willing to assimilate to new educational challenges. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a well resourced school with supporting staff and within a safe and attractive environment.
Familiarity with English National curriculum would be desirable and beneficial. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical health clearances and a successful probationary period.
An attractive and competitive salary, commensurate to qualifications, experience and performance will be offered.
Method of Application
All interested candidates are invited to email their curriculum vitae and a letter of application to the Headmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit them in person to the school at
Eastern Bypass, PortHarcourt
on saturday, 12th November 2011 between 9am to 3pm where you will have the opportunity to meet the Headmaster and some of the staff. For further information, please visit the school's website: www.phicampus.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Bridge International Academies
- Ongoing Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at The Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM)
- Talent Acquisition Manager at Bridge International Academies
- Latest Jobs at The Nigeria French Language Village
- Latest Recruitment at Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH) CONT.
- Job Vacancies at Bridge International Academies
- Lecturer (Law) at UNICAF University
- Volunteer Tech Instructors at Young Readers Library