Local/Expatriate Primary School Teachers at Port Harcourt International School
Posted on: 1 November, 2011
Deadline: 12 November, 2011
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View Jobs posted same day
Port Harcourt International School Ltd/GTE has a vacancy for january 2012 for an enthusiastic primary class teacher ideally with nursery and reception teaching experience. The successful candidate must have the energy and commitment to all aspects of school life.
Candidates must be qualified and willing to assimilate to new educational challenges. This is an outstanding opportunity to work in a well resourced school with supporting staff and within a safe and attractive environment.
Familiarity with English National curriculum would be desirable and beneficial. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical health clearances and a successful probationary period.
An attractive and competitive salary, commensurate to qualifications, experience and performance will be offered.
Method of Application
All interested candidates are invited to email their curriculum vitae and a letter of application to the Headmaster at email@example.com or submit them in person to the school at
Eastern Bypass, PortHarcourt
on saturday, 12th November 2011 between 9am to 3pm where you will have the opportunity to meet the Headmaster and some of the staff. For further information, please visit the school's website: www.phicampus.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Ongoing Recruitment At The Redeemer's University
- Executive Assistant Vacancy at Lagos Business School
- Massive Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (90 Positions)
- Massive Non-Academic Staff Recruitment at Crown-Hill University (30 Positions)
- Job Openings at Westside Academy
- Registrar at the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB)
- Diction Tutor at a Leading Private School - Bradfield Consulting
- Librarian at the Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies