Reede Consulting Limited is recruiting for a leading player in the supply and trading of petroleum products as well as Nigeria marine transportation market and sectors, who engage in the business of importation and distribution of petroleum products. We are looking to recruit an upstream supervisor to interface with our strategic resellers and ensure accurate and complete information is maintained.
Age: 30-40 Year
Closing date: 5th December 2014
Interview date: 8th December 2014
Experience: Minimum of 5 Years in the upstream sector
Qualification: B.Sc in any related discipline.
WHAT WE NEED
• Create a performance oriented culture within the upstream division management team.
• Design and lead the delivery of a vision and strategy for the future of contracting and management in the various upstream geographies and supply markets.
• Ensure contracting strategies for the various geographies and campaigns are in place.
• Manage key customer relationships to create alignment with the vision and strategy, to adapt service delivery and resourcing to changing demand and to achieve targeted levels of process cost and customer satisfaction.
• Lead the identification and delivery of opportunities to reduce supply chain costs – in unit cost and absolute terms – and customer’s costs.
• Ensure governance requirements are fully met by the upstream teams and customers.
• Handle all phases of the upstream process, communicating effectively with business partners, suppliers, contractors and other personnel, throughout the activity cycle.
• Manage bid process: determine appropriate recipients using selection procedures; evaluate proposals with the business partner to identify the best business solution; prepare bid documentation and present recommendations.
• Capital/Expense cost savings through effective buying practices and cost management.
• Continuous improvement of Suppliers through the utilization of lean principles.
• Sound Contract Agreements - Create Well Defined Agreements that provide client with a competitive advantage.
• Oversee the timely clearing of goods at the Nigerian Ports.
• Work with Company key contributors on setting clear and actionable KPIs for performance management and project assessment.
PRINT THIS ADVERT AND COME WITH IT ON THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW
Interested applicant should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: Upstream Supervisor
Reede Consulting Limited.
1 Fawole Lane, near FIDSON
Obanikoro off Ikorodu Road.
Office no. 0818 870 6210