The Hobark group provides manpower, offers drilling, consultancy services and provides logistic support. We also offer catering services, procurement of manufacturing equipment, and construction equipment for the Oil & Gas industries.
Hobark International, Inc is recruiting for the following positions:
- Good supervisory, presentation and communication skills, team management skills
- Understanding and experience in Maritime Classification, rules and regulations applicable to Mechanical Engineering on Floating installations.
- Risk analysis, Safety of persons and facilities
- Maintenance methods, Metering, Inspection techniques
- Language: Fluent in English with French as an advantage
go to method of application »
- Ensure the progress and quality the construction work in Nigeria with the development of an optimized and efficient supervision team
- Support and enforce the HSEQ project objectives and directives
- Professional experience (number of years): 10 years of relevant construction experience in Oil and Gas production projects
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.