Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at Charvet Beverages
Posted on: 3 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Charvet Beverages
CHARVET BEVERAGES is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- · Provide general administrative support to the staff team.
- · Undertake general administrative duties including:
- · Filing, copying and faxing.
- · Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- · Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- · Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- · Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required.
- · Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- · Ensure appropriate record keeping.
- · Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- · Respond to inquiries
- · Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- · Maintain insurance coverage’s
- · Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
- · Provides office services support by imputting data; proofreading documents; gathering information; preparing reports; maintaining files; ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
- · Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established procedures.
- · Keeps information confidential by following the employee confidentiality policy.
- · Minimum of OND/HND/BSc in social sciences or any related discipline
- · Administrative Writing Skills
- · Telephone Skills
- · Meeting Planning
- · Deadline-Oriented
- · Multi-tasking
- · Scheduling
- · Data Entry Skills
- · Professionalism
- · Attention to Detail, Organization, and dependability
- · Experience: 1-3 years experience
Method of Application
Application closing date: 29/12/2014. Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resume to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Charvet BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen
- Electrical Engineer at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Officer - Accounts Receivable at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Executives at CHI Limited
- Intern (Fresh Graduates) at Hayat Holding
- Junior Account Manager at Dow Chemical Company
- Fleet Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)