Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at Charvet Beverages
Posted on: 3 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Charvet Beverages
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CHARVET BEVERAGES is seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates into the following vacant position:
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
- · Provide general administrative support to the staff team.
- · Undertake general administrative duties including:
- · Filing, copying and faxing.
- · Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- · Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- · Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- · Minute taking for Board, team meetings and other meetings as required.
- · Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- · Ensure appropriate record keeping.
- · Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- · Respond to inquiries
- · Manage the repair and maintenance of computer and office equipment
- · Maintain insurance coverage’s
- · Supervise customer services and respond to customer inquiries
- · Provides office services support by imputting data; proofreading documents; gathering information; preparing reports; maintaining files; ordering and maintaining supplies and equipment.
- · Contributes to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established procedures.
- · Keeps information confidential by following the employee confidentiality policy.
- · Minimum of OND/HND/BSc in social sciences or any related discipline
- · Administrative Writing Skills
- · Telephone Skills
- · Meeting Planning
- · Deadline-Oriented
- · Multi-tasking
- · Scheduling
- · Data Entry Skills
- · Professionalism
- · Attention to Detail, Organization, and dependability
- · Experience: 1-3 years experience
Method of Application
Application closing date: 29/12/2014. Interested and qualified applicants should forward their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Charvet BeveragesSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc
- Customer Services Manager - West Africa at Reckitt Benckiser