Cooperation Accountant in The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Posted on: 1 November, 2011
Deadline: 15 November, 2011
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICRC - International Committee of
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent international organization. The ICRC in Abuja is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the vacancy below.
Job Title: Cooperation Accountant
To monitor expenditures of ICRC-funded partnership programmes according to agreed budget
To follow on the due liquidation and proper documentation of ICRC financial support granted to its partners.
To establish budgets and monitor their appropriate implementation
To train and coach ICRC and non-ICRC colleagues in ICRC standard procedures regarding budgeting, financial management, and due process
To establish and maintain effective working relations with various partners.
University degree in Business Administration
Minimum of 2 years work experience, preferably in the non-profit sector
Experience of project management an asset
Excellent command of written and spoken English
Good command of Hausa is an asset
Advanced computer skills, particular MS word and Excel.
Preparedness to travel and work all over Nigeria
Good team spirit and ability to work in a multi-cultural working environment
Good communication and negotiation skills
Pro-active and initiative working approach
How to Apply
Stating clearly “Cooperation Acocuntant” in your letter, Letter of Motivation, CV, copies of Certificates and Referees should be sent to:
No. 29 Kumasi Crescent, Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICRC - International Committee of the Red CrossSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at Première Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Transcriber/Transcriptionist at PeachAid Medical Initiative (PMI)
- Jobs at Marie Stopes International (MSION)
- Finance Intern at WaterAid Nigeria
- Financial Secretary at The Skills Outside School Foundation
- Job Opportunity at Oxfam
- Latest Job Vacancies at The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
- Accounting Job at the German Leprosy and TB Relief Association (GLRA)