PHARMA DEKO PLC is a dynamic company with competencies in its area of core business, this is evident in the awards and achievements.
Pharma Deko is the first company to research, develop and manufacture a SUGAR-FREE CREAM SODA and FRUIT FLAVOURED WATER in the Nigerian Drinks Market (1995/2000).
Pharma Deko was the first Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria to be ISO CERTIFIED (NIS ISO 9001) 12th may, 1999 Certificate No. 0000020.
Pharma Deko Plc is committed to the production and delivery of quality products and services that conform to quality standards as prescribed in International Monographs and Company Standards. Our strive for quality is continuous in recognition of the dynamic nature of standards and customer expectation. Quality to us is satisfying customer’
RELEVANCE (KEY RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Pharma-Deko Plc Management Trainee Program is designed for fresh graduates in order to train and develop them as future leaders in the Finance, Human Resources, Logistics, Production, Regulatory, Sales and Marketing functions.
- The program stretches over a period of twelve months in which selected graduates will be rotated in various technical job functions with evaluation of progress at various intervals.
- The programme shall be base on practical learning and coaching; real assignments and responsibilities; as well as real results with focus on the contemporary Global economic challenges.
- Selected graduates will initially be based at our office/factory site in Agbara Ogun state and after a successful year of traineeship, Candidate will be given a permanent employment with the Company.
- A minimum of B.Sc (second class lower)/HND (upper credit) or its equivalent in any of the following field: Management & social Science, Pharmacy, Engineering and Biological Sciences
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Less than 2 years post graduate working experience
- Maximum of 26 years of age by December 2014
- Computer literate, able to use Microsoft office applications
- Excellent communication/presentation skills, drive and integrity will be required
- Fluency in English is compulsory; fluency in other International Language is an added advantage
- Must be open to relocation within Nigeria and be flexible to travel on short business assignments.
- Passion to understand the FMCG marketplace.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should within two weeks of this publication forward: Current Curriculum Vitae; Cover letter/application letter stating achievements/profile, career development so far and current remuneration; and a Recent Passport Photograph. To: email@example.com (using the position applied for as the subject ofthe mail.) Or
The Human Resources Manager;
P.O. Box 1479,
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.