Nationwide Recruitment in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company
Posted on: 2 December, 2014
Deadline: 16 December, 2014
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
Job Title: Medical Representative
Location: Lagos, West, East, North
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
- The successful candidate will be responsible for detailing the company's products in the territory assigned to him/her.
- He / She will manage relationships with customers with a view to satisfying the latter and ensuring their loyalty.
- He /She will identify and relay back to management specific customer needs and how best to satisfy them.
- The candidate will constantly be in tune with the goings-on in hospitals, clinics, health centres and pharmacies in his/her assigned territory.
- He / She will keep abreast of competitor activities.
- He / She will deliver on agreed sales budget for his / her territory.
- He / She will implement the company's pricing and credit policies.
- The candidate will prospect for new businesses, maintain existing ones and continually update customer base.
- Must have a minimum of first degree in Pharmacy.
- Must possess a post-NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Must be self-motivated, creative and innovative.
- Must possess aqood communication skill.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online within two (2) weeks of this advert stating the location they are applying for, and attaching their CVs and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Avian TMVS at Boehringer Ingelheim
- Procurement Officer at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Aldelia Limited
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer