Executive Position at Toke Mabogunje & Co (TMC)
Posted on: 2 December, 2014
Deadline: 16 December, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Toke Mabogunje & Co (TMC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Non-Governmental Organisation located in Lagos requires the services of a competent, compassionate, hardworking,
energetic individual of high integrity who is proactive and has leadership and motivational skills, to fill the following position:
- A Bachelors degree from a reputable University with a minimum of 7 years experience in administration.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years experience in the social enterprise sector.
- It will be an advantage if the candidate has spent a minimum of 3 years in a similar position.
- An MBA or a related Masters Degree would be an added advantage.
- Social enterprise management training will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should not be more than 40 years of age.
Method of Application
Send CV by e-mail to email@example.com or The Recruiter, P.O. Box 53151, Falomo to reach us no later than 2 weeks from the date of this advertisement. All e-mails should have the position applied for as the Subject of the e-mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Toke Mabogunje & Co (TMC)Similar Jobs
- Call for Proposals at Mercy Corps
- Front Desk /Administrative Assistant at WaterAid Nigeria
- Director of Monitoring and Evaluation at PACT Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Operations at PACT Nigeria
- Deputy Chief of Party at PACT Nigeria
- MHPSS Technical Specialist at Heartland Alliance International
- Business Support Assistant (SCOPE) at the United Nations World Food Programme (WFP)
- Organizational Development Specialist, STEER Project at Save the Children Nigeria