Business Development Manager at Lonadek
Posted on: 2 December, 2014
Deadline: 3 December, 2014
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lonadek
Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures to deliver quality goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the world.
Lonadek Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position of Business Development Manager
- Identify, develop and promote new business opportunities.
- Deploy marketing strategies to retain existing clients and attract new and potential customers
- Conduct market survey to find market size, competitors, prices, product requirements, and preferences with a view to gain competitive edge.
- Liaise with stream leads to provide pre and post-sales support services.
- Preserve and protect clients and customers proprietary information.
- Deploy Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to enhance service delivery
- Attain continuous Customer service delivery through collation of customer feedback, data analysis and recommendation of appropriate service delivery strategies.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LonadekSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Red Media Africa (RED)
- Digital Marketing Interns at Paruto
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Head of West Africa Languages
- Marketing Manager at Monkey Media Limited
- Sales/Marketing Officers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Programs Manager at She Leads Africa
- News Intern Recruitment at Bloomberg News
- Web Developers at Concise News