RegalBuyer, Nigeria's No.1 Online Shop For Mobile Phones, Computers, Cameras, Tablets, Ipads, Electronics and Lots More.
RegalBuyer.com is a highly innovative Company specialized in the sale and distribution of different brands and models of ICT products and Household Electronics all over Nigeria and the West African Sub Region. The Company is duly registered with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with RC 1188469 and is a Preferred Partner and Distributor to Major Nigerian Leading Brands such as Nokia, HP, Dell, Samsung, Sony, Techno, Blackberry etc.
RegalBuyer is recruiting to fill the position of Digital Marketing Executive
- Generate and update website content (products, content, and promotions)
- Build traffic to the website in order to drive sales upwards
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online marketing plan for the website
- Monitor key performance indicators on the website and develop plans to improve them
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources
- Update product information and content on the website
- Update content managed areas (copy & artwork)
- Investigate and report any operational/technical issues arising
- Scope and document ongoing website functional projects /improvements
- Liaise with internal resources regarding the day to day management of the website
- Evaluate approaches & strategies to improve website sales conversions & customer engagement
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (& the factors that influence it): email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, catalogues etc
- Liaise with in-house teams to implement and support campaigns
- Investigate, evaluate and assess new ways of generating additional traffic/orders
- Produce reports to analyse the performance of all online marketing campaigns and promotions (via reports, analytics, surveys etc).
- Ability to meet and exceed all agreed performance objectives (sales, conversions, engagement)
- Continuous improvement on customer-experience satisfaction
- Meet internal service levels for website activity and management
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to the business.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are required to forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Digital Marketing Executive Application" in the subject line. In the email, make sure to include your resume (in word or PDF preferred), cover letter, salary requirements, and any additional information you would feel relevant for this role.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.