Gigastreams Consulting is a people development and training organization devoted to helping professionals and organizations develop through our highly specialized Project Management and Human Resource trainings.
Our client, in Lekki-Ajah Lagos is seeking suitable and qualified candidates to fill in the role of Speech Therapist
Location: Lekki-Ajah axis, Lagos
- A speech therapist is a specialist with training in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of speech, voice, and language disorders who works with people, unable to make speech sounds or cannot make them clearly.
- Undertaking patient assessments
- Planning and providing appropriate treatment
- Giving advice and support to patients, family members and teachers
- Writing reports
- Maintaining records and case notes
- Liaising with doctors, physiotherapists, teachers and family members and carers
- and performing controlled therapy sessions with individuals, groups and/or families
- Some therapists work with people who have difficulties swallowing or eating.
- A health and care professionals (HCPC) accredited degree is required. This can either be an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Competition for postgraduate places is strong, so relevant work experience can be helpful.
- 1 to 3 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Communication skills
- Team working skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org; copy: email@example.com
The subject should read (Speech Therapist)
Applicant must be resident within Lekki, Jakande, Igbo-Efon, Okera Nla, Badore Chevron and Ajah Axis