The JobMag - We are a specialist recruitment firm, dedicated also to training and general human resource development concerns. We are mostly committed to placing eligible candidates in permanent, temporary and interim positions, hence "the right people, for the right jobs".
The JobMag is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
- The Financial Officer will be responsible for maintaining the day to day Financial, Accounting, Administrative and personnel services in order to meet organizational requirements for our client.
- Management Accounts Preparation
- Prepare month end accruals and prepayment journals
- Produce monthly management accounts; ensure accounts reconcile to nominal ledger
- Produce balance sheet and cash flow statement as required
- Analyse variances and explore potential problems with line managers. Make appropriate recommendations and advise on the impact.
- Undertake forecast variance analysis at agreed intervals during the year in conjunction with budget holders.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate financial issues with non-finance professionals and volunteers.
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Excel).
Qualification and Experiences
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant Degree
- Must be experience in tax matters
NGN50, 000 - NGN60, 000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply
For further enquiries:
254, Herbert Macaulay Way,
Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale