Stresert Services Limited - Our client, a reputable law firm on the island of Lagos is looking to recruit a Business Development Executive and Practice Manager.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Principal Partner in generating new businesses and managing old clients.
• Retention and expansion of the client list in order to increase business opportunities.
• Day to day management of the firm’s web & intranet content, database management and published professional press content
• Preparation and provision of documents for potential clients as appropriate.
• Production and Implementation of business development plans
• Manage responses and follow-up to invitations to tender or bids.
• Undertake research and analysis of the legal business, industry and client trends.
• Minimum qualification is a Degree
• Minimum of 4 years Business Development experience within a Law Firm or any other professional services organization, preferably a law firm
• Strong analytical and numeracy skills.
• Experience of dealing with clients at Senior Levels.
• Ability to spot opportunities from a distance
• A good understanding of best practice in the legal business.
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Ability to get things done!
• Microsoft Office Suite expertise
• Strong organisational and time management skills.
• Excellent oral and writing skills.
• Ability to work with very minimal or no supervision
• Excellent Client Care and interpersonal skills
• Very well presented and smart
Salary is between N100,000 and N150,000 monthly depending on experience.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the company’s day to day running, human resources and administration, financial and systems management.
• Pursuing day-to-day management
• Developing the organizational traditions, work surroundings and facilitating communication.
• Supervise company’s day to day operations and facility management.
• Develops business development strategies including strategic, tactical planning and quality control.
• Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new hires, training and development, employee relations, counseling, personnel data systems, benefits administration and other HR functions for the legal, paralegal and support staff.
• Responsible for practice management including Lawyer recruiting, Legal Assistant supervision, implementing professional standards and other practice management functions.
• Accountable for information and details sharing
• Receives information and details from employees and communicates it in meetings
• Sends email correspondences to senior partners within the organization to provide information and updates regarding the practice
• Communicates and collaborates with inside and outside stakeholders, which include suppliers, staff, and vendors.
• Collecting information and details which could help the firm in day-to-day and company-wide decision-making benefits the practice
• Communicate and implement firm’s strategy internally and externally to enable all employees, suppliers and contractors understand the firm’s strategic plan and how it carries out its overall goals.
• Drive decision making that creates medium and long term improvement for the firm.
• Manage and contribute significantly to the firm’s operations/management, marketing.
• Bachelors degree in Law (LLB) is preferred or Bachelors degree in relevant field
• Knowledge of Law Practice and Legal needs
• Ability to work with personnel at all levels
• Office Administrative skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Detail oriented
• Good interpersonal skills
• Innovative and analytical
• Good Leadership/Managerial Skills
• Planning and organizational skills
• Results oriented
• Good numerical skills
• Diplomacy and tact
• Excellent computer skills
• Business acumen
• Analytical skills
• Should be discreet with ability to handle
3-5 years work experience in related field
Salary is between N120,000 and N200,000 monthly depending on experience.
Forward all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org using PRACTICE BDM (for Business Development Executives) or Practice Manager as subject of the email