Jobs at WFO Advisors Limited
Posted on: 1 December, 2014
Deadline: 15 December, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at WFO International
WFO Advisors Limited provides Advisory and other Professional Services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit Organizations. With the mission to be a leading provider of quality professional services through high level expertise and exceptional client service, our professionals commit their skills and common ethic of innovative thinking to deliver value for our clients.
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented and resilient individual with a strong interpersonal relationship skill.
- The individual is to generate business leads for the Firm and follow through to closing deals.
- The job is commission based payable at the receipt of revenue generated from personally sourced clients.
- However a minimum stipend will be offered monthly to cover basic expenses.
- Identify the Firm’s target market, generating leads, converting to sales
- Agree sales, prices, contracts and payments with clients as directed by the Firm
- Adequately informed about industry standards, also having an in-depth knowledge about the Firm's operational dynamics.
- Meeting sales targets and reporting sales trends to the Firm
- Manage day-to-day administrative responsibilities associated with role
- Ensure up to date reports about activities are forwarded to the appropriate head of team.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Good communication and ‘people skills'
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop in-depth knowledge about your products and markets
- Good business sense and professionalism
- Proficient in the use of Excel and PowerPoint.
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND/B.SC in any field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role in the Banking or Insurance Industry.
- Candidate should not be more than 35 years of age.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position being applied for in the subject line of their email.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WFO InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Opportunities at Global Profilers
- Latest Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Data Entry Officers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Legal Services Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at SD Human Resources Limited
- Finance and Accounting Officer at H.C. Bonum
- School Nurse at Teclab Management Services Limited