Graduate Recruitment at Loesche Nigeria Ltd. ( LNG )
Posted on: 1 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Loesche Nigeria Ltd. (LNG)
Loesche Nigeria Ltd. (LNG) was established in 2012 and is based in Lagos.
Loesche Nigeria’s scope of work will include the following activities:
•Preparation and supervision of technical repairs, modifications and upgrades
•Audit of cement plants and grinding terminals
•Operations of grinding terminals and complete cement plants
•Preventive maintenance and planning
•Management of required spare parts
•Recruitment, management and training of employees
•Management of operational stability and improvement-process, product quality, performance
•Ensuring health & safety and environmental regulations
Loesche Nigeria’s mission statement is to become a competence carrier for the Nigerian cement industry. It will ultimately be a process and operation-oriented subsidiary for cement plants and grinding technologies. Loesche Nigeria takes over complete responsibility of daily production businesses and ensure long-term added value for our customers through highly capable, efficient, and responsible plant management.
Therefore, LNG is looking to fill following vacancies in Nigeria:
Role & Responsibility:
- Assist in producing documentations and reports
- Managing general administrative tasks
- Provide necessary assistance on tax issues and perform assigned tasks with tax regulatory bodies.
- General office book keeping.
- Comply with all relevant company and statutory health and safety procedures and guidelines
- Maintenance of office records.
- University degree in finance/accounting or business administration or any other related field
- Minimum 2nd class upper degree
- Up to two years post NYSC experience in a similar role
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office suites; word, excel, power point, outlook e.t.c.
- Business fluent spoken and written English
- Sound communication and follow up skills
- Ability to give appropriate feedback as necessary
- Good Numerical skills
- Knowledge of Nigerian taxation will be an added advantage
- Fast learning skills
- Honest and reliable
- Ability to take initiative
Method of Application
To apply for this position, follow link
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Loesche Nigeria Ltd. (LNG)Similar Jobs
- SPIE Oil and Gas Services Recruiting for HSSEQ QAQC Managers
- Information Technology Role at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions
- Graduate Front Desk Officer at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
- Assistant Business Development Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Engineering Vacancy at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Onstream Group Recruiting HSSEQ QA/QC Managers
- Job Openings at AOS Orwell