Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing progr reproductive health, HIV and AIDS prevention, and maternal and child health. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Gover Nigeria, the British Department for International Development (DFID) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) am international donors. We seek to recruit qualified persons as a result of growth in the organisation. We offer professionals opportunities advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We require competent candidates for the following positions:
This is a Senior Officer reporting to the Project Team Leader in that location, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating M&E a the field level for the project and will provide assistance to the M&E Advisor and Knowledge Management Specialist at the HQ. S/He will lead approaches for site mapping and size estimation for key target populations. A key aspect of this role will be the preparation of analytical repor interest stories and case studies for the project. Using the National Prevention Tracking tools and an electronic MIS system, the Senior Officer, support evidence informed programming, and will oversee and coordinate data collection for impact evaluation and operations research at the f level.
The desired candidate:
• First degree in Sciences//Behavioural/Social Sciences or its equivalent in a relevant field is required.
• Minimum of 3 years post NYSC experience in implementing monitoring and evaluation of health programmes.
• Considerable expertise in mixed-methods (qualitative and quantitative) M&E and research. S/He must possess ability to analyse and inte quantitative and qualitative data to inform programming.
• Intermediate knowledge of SPSS, STATA or Epi Info/CS Pro is required
• Knowledge of DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
• Experience with conducting monitoring visits utilising checklists and other tools, including ability to develop tools as needed.
Compensation & Benefits:
The compensation package for these positions is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
A one page application letter (using the position reference as subject), addressed to the Director-HR, clearly providing evidence of competences re the job, current remuneration, as well as a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae indicating clearly your valid telephone numbers, e-mail address a contact address should be sent latest by the 8th of December 2014 to the email address beside the job you are applying for. Candidates without the requirements need not apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Senior Officer, Monitoring & Evaluation Programme Officer – Uyo, Akwa Ibom State. Email: somarpsMEUyo@sfhnigeria.org
Senior Officer, SHiPS for MARPS (FSW and Clients) - Calabar, Cross River State. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SFH is an equal opportunity employer. FEMALE CANDIDATES ARE STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.