Why Halliburton? How about global opportunities, interesting work within small cohesive teams, extensive training, and the opportunity to take your career wherever you want it to GO, with all the support and stability of a truly global organization. With more than 72,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, Halliburton is one of the largest and most respected energy services companies in the industry. Since 1919, our customers have relied on our industry-leading technologies, scientific expertise and, most importantly, our knowledgeable and experienced professionals to help them meet the world's demand for energy. Whether you are a new graduate seeking your first job, or an experienced professional looking to make a career change, we have fantastic opportunities across our organization. Are you ready to GO?
- Under broad direction, provides well site service to customers of Baroid.
- Utilizes knowledge of company products and services in conjunction with experience in drilling fluid technology to optimize service quality.
- Based on interpreted results of routine and specialized testing, provides technical guidance of Baroid#s customized engineered fluids to maximize wellbore value.
- Complies with health, safety and environmental regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Ensures that an adequate inventory of palletized and bulk products are available at the rig site, based on the fluid program and anticipated conditions.
- Tracks material usage and maintains record of same for inventory and billing purposes.
- Maintains good working relationship with operator's representative and rig personnel, and assists the operator's representative in specific operations planning and drilling operation optimization.
- Assists his Baroid office in well planning and business delivery activities, reviews well recaps for accuracy and capture of lessons learned, and takes an active role in mentoring Field Service Representatives.
- Skills are typically acquired through completion of undergraduate degree and completion of 10 weeks of formal training in colloidal and general chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations, routine and specialized testing.
- This position typically has 5 years field experience and must participate in Baroid#s Competency program.
- Must possess good communication skills, arithmetic, recording skills, data entry and interpretation.
- Must be able to teach and mentor Field Service Representatives.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
(W025) HONL Port Harcourt NG
Plot 158, Trans Amadi
Port Harcourt, RIV
Contract Type: Regular
Working Time: Full-time
Internal Job Title: BD01-ESG-Field Professional, I
Reference Code: NB00279643_EXT_000
Start Date: 11/28/2014
Method of Application
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.