Neconde is a growing Global Energy Company in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for being recognised as one of the leading energy companies in the world.
We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain excellence in a highly challenging Industry, where oil and gas activities may be found, and relies on the right skills and personalities like you with the drive and tenacity for nothing less than the best.
Working at Neconde offers you a competitive remuneration, an impressive array of benefits, excellent career development and a positive working environment.
To support production in the assigned fields in OML-42 by applying sound petroleum engineering knowledge, skills and best industry practices to maximize wells and facility production in the warri oepration office.
Main activities and Responsibilities
- · Develop up to date understanding of wells pertinent data and performance history in areas of assignment
- · Routinely monitor daily well performance, identify changing well conditions and provide recommendations to optimize production
- · Maintain up-to-date well models and possess the ability to model changing well conditions and be able to provide recommendations for production improvement
- · Collaborate with reservoir engineers to maintain representative integrated production model of assigned fields, reservoirs and wells
- · Provide support to Asset Team and Operations staff to maintain wells in optimum producing conditions.
- · Routinely review shut-in wells to ascertain causes of shut-in and proffer solutions to restoring well back on production
- · Develop procedures for intervention and slick line activities and ensure contractors adhere to safe procedures and practices
- · Provide engineering support in well design, sand control, sizing and selection of down hole equipment
- · Competent in the design and optimization of artificial lift systems including gas lift and ESPs.
Education and Required experience
- · Minimum 5+ years work experience in similar role.
- · Minimum B.Eng/B Sc (Minimum second Class lower) in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale