Vacancy in a Growing Global Energy Company - Neconde
Posted on: 1 December, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Neconde Energy Limited
Neconde is a growing Global Energy Company in Nigeria with an unstoppable quest for being recognised as one of the leading energy companies in the world.
We are constantly striving to achieve and maintain excellence in a highly challenging Industry, where oil and gas activities may be found, and relies on the right skills and personalities like you with the drive and tenacity for nothing less than the best.
Working at Neconde offers you a competitive remuneration, an impressive array of benefits, excellent career development and a positive working environment.
To support production in the assigned fields in OML-42 by applying sound petroleum engineering knowledge, skills and best industry practices to maximize wells and facility production in the warri oepration office.
Main activities and Responsibilities
- · Develop up to date understanding of wells pertinent data and performance history in areas of assignment
- · Routinely monitor daily well performance, identify changing well conditions and provide recommendations to optimize production
- · Maintain up-to-date well models and possess the ability to model changing well conditions and be able to provide recommendations for production improvement
- · Collaborate with reservoir engineers to maintain representative integrated production model of assigned fields, reservoirs and wells
- · Provide support to Asset Team and Operations staff to maintain wells in optimum producing conditions.
- · Routinely review shut-in wells to ascertain causes of shut-in and proffer solutions to restoring well back on production
- · Develop procedures for intervention and slick line activities and ensure contractors adhere to safe procedures and practices
- · Provide engineering support in well design, sand control, sizing and selection of down hole equipment
- · Competent in the design and optimization of artificial lift systems including gas lift and ESPs.
Education and Required experience
- · Minimum 5+ years work experience in similar role.
- · Minimum B.Eng/B Sc (Minimum second Class lower) in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Neconde Energy LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at JAGAL Group
- Human Resource Career Opportunity at TDI Global
- Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
- Human Resource Manager in the Oil and Gas Industry - People Experts
- Ongoing Recruitment at AOS Orwell Ltd.
- Accounting Job Opening at an Oil and Gas Company - Staffline Consulting Limited
- Engineering Job Vacancy at a Multinational Oil and Gas Company - Maventeq Systems Limited
- Engineering Job Opportunity at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited