Recruiting is important for Total, but retaining and training our teams is equally important, particularly through effective human resources policies. We offer varied, highly motivating career paths with numerous opportunities for development and mobility.
We strive to ensure the growth and sustainability of our activities while working to promote rapid economic development in the countries where we operate.
Managing new Total projects, creating jobs and training young talent are priorities for us and for the local communities that host our activities. They are crucial to a credible presence and our social license to operate.
Hiring local professionals and developing their skills is one of the chief means of guaranteeing the long-term benefits of our activities wherever we operate.
Investing in education and training is another key way of supporting local development in host countries.
Contract: Permanent position
Business: Exploration & Production
Location: Nigeria - Lagos
Interviews will take place in: Nigeria
Starting date: As soon as possible
Salary: According to profile and experience
The successful candidate shall manage all phases of a processing project, from the scope of work definition to the QC and archiving of the final deliverables. The tasks to be performed shall include, but not limited to, the following:
- - Definition of the processing project objectives, scope of work, technical specifications and processing sequences,
- - Define technical specifications and scope of work with the processing Contractor
- - Establish with the processing Contractor and the assets a timetable for the processing project
- - Perform daily follow-up of projects assigned to him/her and report back to Company,
- - Supervise processing parameter tests and recommend optimum processing flows,
- - Close follow up of the invoicing and management of the budget assigned to the projects.
- - Contribute to Company's image of technical excellence in publishing technical papers in professional journals or presenting work results at international conferences.
- - Provide supervision to junior supervisors.
- - Bachelor degree in Geoscience, Engineering or Computing
- - Geosciences specialization or Post-graduate Master's Degree or PhD will be an added advantage.
- - 10 to 15 years of experience in seismic processing.
- - Excellent knowledge of current industry seismic processing methods and workflows in time and depth.
- - Strong planning, project execution and communication skills.
- - Experience in seismic acquisition, interpretation or AVO analysis is a plus.
- - Ability to work collaboratively within a multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team work environment.
- - Flexibility: an ability to be open to new situations, cultures and people.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale