Sales Engineer (Drives Technologies) at Siemens Nigeria
Posted on: 1 November, 2011
Deadline: 9 November, 2011
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Siemens
Siemens is a global powerhouse in electronics and electrical engineering, actively operating in more than 190 countries. We’re offering a wide range of pioneering products for energy efficiency, industrial productivity, affordable healthcare and intelligent infrastructure, with a quickly growing focus on sustainability. To find answers to the toughest questions of our time, we need open-minded and curious people who dare to ask them.
Sales Engineer (Drives Technologies)
What are my responsibilities:
Demonstrate strong technical knowledge of industry Drive Technologies
Conduct market, competitor and customer requirements for tactical sales
Prepares tenders and offers, icluding systematic documentation and communication of the negotiation results, to ensure achievement of the planned volume of new business in line with a stipulated positive margin.
Promotion of firld testing/commissioning of automation systems.
What Do You Need To Qualify For This Job
- A first degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience in Motors and Drives (AC/DC frequency Converters), SINAMICS, SIMOREG, SIMOVERT
- Most possess basic knowledge of MCC, PCC
- Knowledge of working of field services
- Must possess good sales and marketing skills
- Must be proactive with a visible thirst for success
- Must be dynamic with pleasant team work personality.
- Proficiency in computer applications incluuding Microsoft Office packages
- Complimentart studies in business administration or marketing will also be an advantage.
- ready to travel to site at various locations in short notice.
What else do i need to know
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, therefore all applications received will be treated with the same level of attention. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
How do i apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com by no later than 9th November, 2011
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SiemensSimilar Jobs
- Mechanical Engineer at Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Job Vacancies at an Auto Care Centre
- Job Openings at a Reputable Engineering Firm
- Electrical And Mechanical Technicians at JMG Limited
- Massive Job Recruitment at the China National Electric Engineering Company Ltd
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Jobs in an Engineering Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Intern Opportunities at GE - General Electric