Latest Job Opening at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Posted on: 28 November, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Pyramids Diagnostics Services
Pyramids Diagnostics Services is a one stop center for Medical Laboratories and Imaging investigations.
It was established to meet the critical desire to bridge the gap in the diagnostic arm of the health sector in our environment..
Increasingly, for lack of credible diagnostic apparatus and reliable laboratory investigative results in some health institutions, a missing link exists in the doctor's ability to arrive at leading clinical diagnosis, consequently compromising therapeutic outcomes.
We have come on board to restore hope and rekindle professional essence with regards to: prompt service, application of trusted equipments, and the deployment of competent, disciplined professionals to produce results you can always rely upon.
We operate three branches in Port-Harcourt and is rated highly amongs the very best in the State.
- - Perform basic nursing tasks that will ensure that patients will be comfortable while undergoing investigation
- - Monitor and record vital signs, body temperature, and blood pressure.
- - Assist medical personnel in providing healthcare to patients.
- - Thoroughly clean and sanitize the patient before investigation.
- - Other duties and tasks assigned by supervising health personnel.
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATION
- - Candidate must posses a minimum of OND, and must have basic nursing training from a recognized health institution.
- - Must have at least 3 years working experience.
- - The candidate should have great communication skills, team spirit and interpersonal relationship.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Pyramids Diagnostics ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Medical Vacancy at a Reputable Healthcare Provider
- Medical Officer at SouthShore Womens Clinic
- Job Openings at Me Cure Industries Limited
- Massive Graduate and Experienced Job Recruitment at The National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Entry-level Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Radiographer Recruitment at Teclab
- Job Opportunity at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Officer Vacancy at ROA Hospital