Centre for Psychological Medicine - A fast growing Center for Psychological Medicine based within the Abuja metropolis; that specializes in the provision of psychological and counseling services, in patient facilities/treatment, day hospital, Drug rehabilitation and community care is currently in the process of opening a 50 bedded unit in the outskirts of Abuja.
Currently, we retain the services of a robust mixture of local and internationally trained staff that provide excellent, client focused services and are in need of:
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption.
- Estimate expected food consumption; then requisition or purchase supplies, or procure food from storage.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared and keep records of stock on a daily basis.
- Regulate temperatures of ovens, freezers, grills, and roasters.
- Substitute for or assist other cooks during emergencies or rush periods.
- Inspect food preparation and serving areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices.
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils.
- After meal is prepared, dish and serve to patients
- After meal is consumed pack and wash the dishes used.
- Portion, arrange, garnish food, and serve food to patients
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Any other duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Minimum of SSCE
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- 2-3 years experience cooking in a commercial capacity
- Must be very neat and hardworking
- Must be able to cook both African and continental dishes
go to method of application »
Seeking a Psychiatric Nurse resident in the above area for immediate employment:
- Clinical duties which include assessing mental health needs, developing care plans for patients and helping clients improve their coping abilities.
- Monitoring treatment regimens by ensuring the correct administration of medication, including injections, and monitoring the results of treatment.
- Complete Nursing Assessments for all new clients: The nursing assessment needs to be done within 24-48 hours of admission.
- Must be willing to work on Shift basis and show flexibility when required.
Qualifications and Requirements
Applicant must posses the following:
- Registered Nursing (RN) Certificate
- Registered Psychiatric Nursing certificate (RPN) & be licensed to practice in Nigeria
- Knowledge skills and ability to recognize potentially dangerous situations to self in the clinic, office, home and community setting and take appropriate action.
- Ability to form and sustain effective relationships with clients, and community health and social service providers
- Ability to be flexible, manage time, resources, and client caseload
- Demonstrate respect and appreciation for diversity (culturally relevant, anti-bias, and multicultural)
- Demonstrate a willingness/ability to work with the interdisciplinary team to provide optimum care.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications to the following email address: email@example.com
Note: The subject of the email should be Cook - Tafa failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale