ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 145,000 people.
As a Sales Engineer, you will be part of Power Products Division and the Medium Voltage Business unit based at Abuja. ABB is World’s leader in Power Products Business and the product manufactured becomes the key components to transmit and distribute electricity. The division incorporates ABB’s manufacturing network for transformers, switchgear, circuit breakers, cables and associated equipment. It also offers all the services needed to ensure products’ performance and extend their lifespan.
As a Sales Engineer your tasks will be as follows:
- - Maintain relationships and visit with existing customers.
- - Seek new clients and establish relationships with new channel partners.
- - Understand, manage and interpret customer requirements/needs.
- - Provide technical support and assistance at Project specification stage.
- - Travel/visit potential clients within Nigeria.
- - Communicate ABB Products/services values to clients
- - Negotiate tender and contract terms.
- - Provide the management with Marketing Intelligence.
- - Perform won/lost analysis for major opportunities.
- - Record and maintain client contact data.
- - Support marketing by attending Exhibitions, conferences and other marketing events.
- - Make product presentations.
- - Liaise with other members of the sales team
- - Solve and proactively respond to client problems
- - Follow up with clients in receivables collection
- - Ensure smooth execution from Order booking till customer delivery and financial closeout.
- - Communication with Technical Department/ Proposals team to prepare technical offer.
- - Follow up with logistics to ensure proper dispatch and order handling.
Ideally you'll hold Bachelor Degree in Electrical Power Engineering field with a minimum 3-5 years of experience in sales and fluency in both spoken & written English language is a must.
Method of Application
If you require any further information about the position, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale