Our Association is a non-for-profit professional organisation with interest in efficient management of the buill environment.
We seek a highly intelligent personality for the post of the EXECUTIVE SECRETARY
The successful candidate shall report to the elected Executive Council (the Council) and shall be responsible for the following:
1. Day to day running of the association.
2. Strategic planning, formulation and implementation of the association's policies using all available resources at his or her disposal in the most effective and efficient manner.
3. Aggressive individual and corporate membership drive.
4. Planning, organizing and execution of regular certification programmes and any other training programmes as may be directed by the Council.
5. Organizing and coordinating in a successful and viable manner annual events such as meetings, AGM's Award
6. Regularly liaising with each local branch to ensure coordinated operations and facilitating the establishment of new branches in other parts of the Country as may be directed by the association through the Council.
7. Interfacing with the mother association and other sister chapters overseas and members locally.
8. Management of the association's assets and their safe keeping.
9. Management of the association's human resources in the most efficient and effective manner.
10. Generating data and keeping all relevant records, analyse and presenting them for decision making exercise.
11. Other related responsibilities as may be directed by the association through the Council.
Educational Qualification Requirement:
1. Age; between 35 and 45 years.
2. In addition to a good B.Sc/HND degree. a second degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
3. Experience in a similar position and membership of a relevant professional body will also be an added advantage.
Skills Attributes Requirement:
1. Sound leadership skills.
2. Robust staff coaching and mentoring capacity with proven previous experience.
3. Ability to work independently and to function well under pressure.
4. Demonstrable cross cultural and interpersonal skills.
5. Diplomatic, team building and networking skills.
6. Excellent analytical research and report wrWng skills.
7. Ability to communicate fluently and effectively both verbally and in writing.
8. A good understanding of the work of both print and electronic media including the use of social media.
9. A good understanding of the relevant legislatures and related arms of government.
10. Proficient in the use of standard computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Database etc).
11. Willingness and readiness to travel locally and internationally even at a short notice.
12. Sound health and excellent driving skill.
Very competitive salary package shall be offered to the successful personality. Should you be interested in this position, forward your application and comprehensive CV to: Job.email@example.com within the next 7 days of this publication. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.