Job at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 27 November, 2014
Deadline: 29 November, 2014
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at CS Offshore
CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited, a leading Ship Management Company with their Head office in Middle East is having the vacancy below for their branch office in Nigeria.
CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
We are looking to hire HSE Officer for our office based in Nigeria.
- Candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in handling offshore vessels project.
- Candidate should be well versed with safety terms as ISM, ISPS, MLC, DPA, SSP, SSA, MLC Conventions and should be well versed with auditing, risk assessment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org Also please mention your current package, expected package per month in Naira and notice period to join.
Note: Please note that offshore vessels experience is must.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CS OffshoreSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Creseada International Limited
- Kwiiki Ambassador at Connect Rail Services Limited (CRSL)
- Mechanics at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
- Financial Controller at Trucklog Limited
- HR and Admin Officer at a Petroleum Trading Company
- Web Developers at HMM Limited
- IT Specialist at West Africa Container Terminal (WACT) - APM Terminals
- MO Solutions & Operations Manager at Bollore Transport Logistics